LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

Liked how they implemented the "Interchangeable buttons (bottom screen)" and different ways of the lock screen! Well done LG!

Favorite thing about the G3? Well... :rolleyes: It's not really a single thing, but my number one thing is definitely the ultra-OMGWTFBBQ-thin bezels, no doubt!

imho camera is probably only thing that i cared about the phone since i also like yellowish panels as well

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

The buttons on the back are definitely my favorite part. It's also cool that they have a removable battery and sd card slot.

My favorite thing is the back buttons. Placed ergonomically :)

My favorite thing about G3 is the 3 gb RAM O.o. I mean, my phone (galaxy grand) can only handle 900 mb. I would really want to experience of having a fast phone :)

My favorite thing about the phone is the "tap on the screen" to unlock feature. That is going to save me some time throughout the day :)

Woohoo first post and it is on a givaway, i am such a jerk ^^

Love the forum! I have been reading stuff all the time since 1 year ago.

The thing i like most about the G3 is that like linus said, the back mounted buttons. I loved them on the G2.

Also great review! Very nicely produced.

Side buttons!! Thank god its gone!! ^__^

My favorite thing about G3 is the 3 gb RAM O.o. I mean, my phone (galaxy grand) can only handle 900 mb. I would really want to experience of having a fast phone :)

The overall design of the phone. It is very sleek and clean looking.

I like the replaceable battery, this phone is a head of the pack, state of the art, it will be up to date when the battery needs a replacement.

My favorite thing about the phone is the resolution and the design.

Well, my favorite parts were dual window and instant reply features. Chatting or replying while doing something else was something I've been waiting for.

My favourite part of this video is just really Linus, unlike other reviewers, he does it in a more consumer oriented way and just really stating what we need to know. If you are looking for a video not too long on a phone you are interested in, it is him!

My favourite things are how you can customise the size of the keyboard and the orientation and functions of the bottom buttons

My favourite is the customizable hot bar.. You have got to love that.

My favourite thing are the small bezels, once it's in portrait consuming media will look great (Also due to the large screen size).

My favourite is the customizable hot bar.. You have got to love that.

i like the back buttons

the low bezels and that the screen is almost all of the front

multitasking, customizability and dual screen mode

obviously the high end specs

and lasty that awesome clipboard 

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

The resolution is awesome, the processor is really fast, the overall design seems really cool, but the best thing to me is how suitable it is for multi-tasking (dual-screen and big clipboard, that's really awesome!).

Lasers!

You can use em to fix eyes, pester cats or even fit them to the heads of sharks!

"I'm a firin my LAZORS!"....click, photo taken. Focus perfect, yeah!

Ah...lasers, is there anything they can't do?

I bet the screen looks amazing! I love the idea of moving the side buttons to the back see you don't accidentally hit them all the time! I wish my phone had that feature.