LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

I really like the battery of the phone. It was legendary on the G2 already so i am pretty stoked on the G3.

who cares...

The multi-window functionality on the phone looks amazing, and very versatile!

530-plus ppi, that's OP, but you have to love the miniature bezels though.

What i really like about this masterpiece is that the buttons are on the back so i dont press them accidentaly and the "big" screen size, and with the buttons on the back i can hold the phone without pressing all the buttons.

Removable but not crappy back! Using an s4 right now that has a removable back but it's horrible plastic. Also these back buttons seem fantastic, always accidently press the side buttons :c.

My favourite thing about the phone is that LG seem to be trying to be different and pushing the envelope with new screen technologies/button placement and a fairly nice android skin. The design of the phone is absolutely gorgeous as well! kudos to LG

I love the 5.5 " screen, especially with a high resolution. That way even the smallest text would be readable and you dont have to zoom in all the time

InfraTreads.

CAMERA CAMERA CAMERA. Laser Autofocus. All us photo-enthusiasts need now is control over the shutter speed and ISO as well as RAW image capture. That would be really really really good.

I'll be completely honest, I registered an account for the giveaway, but I've been subscribed to LinusTechTips for longer than I can remember.

Dual window. Obviously. That's where huge res comes useful too!

My favorite thing about the LG G3 is the software and the thin bezel of the screen. Awesome improvement!! :P

I loved the design of the phone,it looks very proffessional,beautiful and sleek.

My favourite part about this phone has gotta be the amount of features at disposable on this beautiful 5.5inch QHD display. i.e. Knock Code, Multi-window etc.

Best thing in the whole review? The shout out to /r/pcmasterrace! We worship Linus, GabeN and TotalBiscuit there! :D

AMD Sempron 2500+ - ATI RADEON 9200 - Kingston 768MB DDR1 - ASUS A7V400-MX - LC-POWER 400W - MAXTOR 40GB HDD

Intel i3-4130 - nVidia GeForce GTX 750 Ti - Kingston HyperX 8GB DDR3 1600MHz - Gigabyte GA-H81-D3 - Cooler Master Thinder 500W - Corsair Graphite 230T

Love the back buttons. Makes everything else clean

My Favorite feature is the Copy tray; Now I can Ctrl+C Ctrl+V everything at the same time!

System: i5-2500k, Gigabyte GA-Z68AP-D3, Mushkin Enhanced Blackline, R9 290X, CoolerMaster Elite 430, OCZ Vector, Corsair RM650, Dell U2412M, Corsair H60, Sidewinder X6, M6880, Asus Xonar DG      
Steam username: Armorhype          Origin username: Armorhype          Xbox Live Gamertag: Armorhype                   

I love that Tap to unlock option it makes it easier to access your phone

My favorite feature is the UI and the big battery

CPU i7-930 @ 4GHz Mobo Asus P6X58D-E GPU Gigabyte 970 G1 RAM Patriot Division 4 Viper Extreme 8GB HDD Western Digital 1TB SSD Samsung 840 pro 128GB PSU Corsair TX 750w Cooling Corsair H100i Os Win 10 Pro Monitor AOC G2460PG

my favorite thing about it is how its pushing other manufacturers to put higher resolution screens on these behemoth of phones...

It doesnt matter who wins and who loses, because in the end, the king and the pawn go into the same box.

I love how you guys actually went over the many cons. Makes me realize how irrelevant specs are from the actual Android experience. :P

1440p slim bezel phone!what else? :P

The customization of the bottom buttons and the tap to unlock option were the most interesting features.

I love the fact that the Korean model has a built in TV antenna! It's a pity it's not in the global model  :(