LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

My favorite part of this video is the fact it made me look at alternatives to my iPhone. I love the smooth operation and lack of issues in iOS, but in all honestly I have never really given any decent Androids a chance.

I've watched many reviews on different Androids before, but this one have made me wonder if maybe an Android phone is better for me. I'm a computer science student and love tinkering (Android is perfect there) and this phone looks easily on par with the fluidity of my iPhone. Not only is it on par (maybe better) with the software, but the hardware looks damn good too, just like iPhones. I'd also love to test out the much larger screen, I often find myself preferring to sit at my desktop to read news or browse Facebook and think a larger screen on my smart phone would certainly convince me to instead sit back and browse/perform simple tasks from my smart phone.

All up this phone looks great and I would love to give one a go, but find it extremely hard to let go of my iPhone.

The best thing about this phone is the design , they have achieved a beautiful metal-ish design and still have a removable back . I freaking love that

My favourite thing is the design of the phone. From the button placements and thin bezels to the accessibility of allowing for a microSD card and battery change.

My favourite thing is the OPTICAL IMAGE STABLIZATION in video capture. About time a flagship has that.

Also thin bezels and high customizability out of the box

I love the non smashable buttons

Thank you for any help. This is a note that I have a hard Time reading and writing. so I have to use mostly Free Speech to Text options to get by and free reading software that does not always catch the errors in my writing. and also doesn't always hear the punctuation marks. So I thank you for your patience and understanding and ask that you do not point out or ridicule my disability. I am doing the best I can with what I have I am sorry to say this is actually the only form I've actually had to post a signature like this on for any time i need help.

It has to be that resolution. For sure.

What i like the most must be the big display, but the changes LG made to Android are quite appealing too

I love everything about this phone! Fell in love with the G2 and can't wait to get my hands on one of these. 

Personally I love the back buttons and tap to unlock. Their interface is attractive to me also.

Hope I get lucky :P

The back buttons and the 1440p resolution :D

My favourite thing about the LG G3 is the micro sd card expansion slot, to load up all my home made movies!

The 5.5 inch display is the best feature of the G3 1440p! 530ppi!

I like removable back cover and battery, the design of the phone is sleek. 

The 5.5 inch display is the best feature of the G3 1440p! 530ppi!

Favourite thing software-wise is being able to replt to texts without leaving the app.
Hardware wise, the resolution of the screen =]

My favorite thing is the BIG screen and high resulotion.

And i like the brushed back too, me gusta :3

The 3000mAh removable battery is great. So many phones can't battery life last a full day of moderate usage. 5 hour screen on time on a phone when travelling sucks.

My favorite things about the LG g3 are:

1.QHD screen that is gorgeous

2.Back buttons that are actually in a good position letting we have more screen estate

3. The amount of customization that Lg gives to the user. Man every body should do this!!!!

With the amazing features the lg g3 has, i would say that this phone is the best device available (More than the htc m8 or samsung galaxy s5)

My favorite things about G3 are back buttons and that sexy screen. Thanks for the awesome giveaway  :D

Definitely loving the high pixel density screen!

My favorite feature is the big 5.5" screen and the small bezels. I had for a few weeks a galaxy note 3 and I loved the huge display. I couldn't distinguish pixels on that display so I don't think that I would have a problem with this one :D

THE AMMOUNT OF ACCOUNTS WITH ONLY ONE POST IS TOO DAMN HIGH!!!!!
@LinusTech , Do something!

AMD Athlon X4 750k; Gigabyte F2A88XM-DS2; 8Gb Corsair XMS 1600 Mhz; AMD Hd5670 1Gb DDR3; Bequiet E6-600W; W7 Ultimate x64

#KILLEDMYWIFE                                                                                                                                                                                                                         so miner; very doge; much value   

Dell Vostro 5470: i5 4200U Nvidia GT740m 2Gb 14" 1366x768 Kingston V300 120Gb                                                                                              

I rly like the little Pop-Up if you get a massege! :)
And ofc the 1440p screen, which is so ridiculous I need to hold it in my hands. :D

Oh lordy! The ability to remove those "so helpfull" bottom buttons and all those hearing impared options......I shed a little tear today.

I like laser focus on camera and possibility to customize keyboard and on screen buttons.
What I don't like about G3 is overheating, but still i will not use phone on full brightness. 

Good luck for everyone who entered!

Favourite thing to me on the LG G3 is that QHD display and thin bezels!!

HOPE TO WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!