LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

My favorite part of the phone is the nicer looking interface and customizability of their "flavor" of Android! The G2 had too much extravagant in-your-face animations that I felt was slowing down.

my favorite is the back buttons and the screen, I always lock my phone accidentally :(

I like the split screen mode. Where you can watch a video and be texting someone at the same time. Plus the 120fps camera!

My favorite part of the G3 is the backing! I know it sounds strange, but the backing can be used in so many unique and awesome ways! Easy case installation, gaming controller type backings, so you can hold your phone like a shield while you game. Overall, the entire phone is awesome and it would sure be a step up from my phone, the Pantech Breeze 2. (It flips!)

I would love one of these. My favourite thing? The acres of screen space. I wonder how one of these + Google Cardboard looks...

this phone looks amazing with all of its bells and whistles the 13 mp camera the audio quality the 1440p video i love it all i wish to win one of these great phones 

My favorite thing about the G3 is the design. It's a stunning phone to look at!

The switchable bottom buttons are what I've been wanting for a long time with my nexus 4, but i'm not really wanting to root the phone either, so a stock OS that supports it? I'm game.

I liked being able to reassign the navigation buttons, and also the connector for additional accessories after you removed the back plate.

And vacuuming the cat's tail.  That's a great feature!

My favorite feature of the LG G3 is the 5.5 inch display

The PPI of the screen is amazing and the fact that the phone can run the screen without heating us as much as first assumed. 

I love the back buttons, I really would like to try how that feels. Also the screen, come on man, that's higher res then my 52" tv!?!? Damn.

I'm dutch, so feel free to correct any spelling mistakes I might make.  I try to do the best I can!

Spoiler

CASE: Fractal Design Define R6 MOBO: Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero (Wi-Fi) CPU: Intel Core i7-9700K GPU: Asus ROG-STRIX-GTX1080TI PSU: Corsair HX1000 V2 MEM: 64GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200mhz  COOLER: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 STORAGE: Samsung 970 EVO 500gb +1tb NVME / Samsung 840EVo 1tb / HGST Ultrastar 10tb

I think the extremely clean design of the phone is what I like most.

Oh my my... Thats a hell of a phone. Just wish i can put my hands at one. My fav thing about it? Its the hedfphone jack wich it claims to have a amazing sound quality, and also... Geez, thast a 4k camera. Man, it rules! Im creating my own microvlog and with that im getting a mini-studio for that, my partners have expended so much on me already, with that thing (wich have a very great aperture and sensor) would make me really happy about not having to expend more on a nice camera. Geez, its 4k fellas, 4k <3

i have a g2 currently, and being able to customise the phone so much is really nice

My favourite part of the phone is, the amount of customizability through out the OS.Ex Changing the keyboard size and changing settings into list mode and changing the home screen switching animation WITHOUT a launcher on your phone. Everyone wants to make their phone their phone, so kudos to you LG.

My favorite thing about the G3 is the buttons on the back. I still have the original LG Optimus G and side buttons caused some issues for me. Well, fingers crossed!

I love the back and the rear mounted buttons. I HATE accidentally pressing the side buttons on my Galaxy S.

-Hippeminecraft

My Favorite things are that display and that camera. I agree with your comment about the DSRL mode :) Hmmmm. or that quad core chip. Or that 3 gigs of ram. i just want to lock it in my pocket! :D

My favorite part was that beautiful 1440 display and the location of the volume and lock screen buttons! 

What I love about the LG G3?

Well I like the fact that LG is pushing the boundaries with the shape of the phone, removing the side buttons I thought was a huge no no but it seems like it should work but to the lack of function these days it makes sense. I also like the Vanilla Android experience it provides, which mean that people are less likely to root their phones to get the added function that enables.

Project Devils Delight

Mobo:ASUS B85 PRO Gamer  CPU: Intel Core i5 4670k   RAM: 8GB Kingston HYPERX Beast 1600Mhz    GPU PowerColor Devils 13 Dual Core 290X

Case: Corsair Air 540 strips Storage: Samsung 256GB SSD and a 1TB WD Black (2013 Model)                                                                                                       

The video: I like your clean and informative video style, it keeps me interested and excited for what is next to come.

The phone: I really like the edge to edge bezel on the phone, it really brings in the user.

Well by the looks of things it seems better then my HTC one X so thats one thing, although the screen might be a tad big for my linking i do like how clean it is and the layout of the buttons seems nice.

favorite feature: Those back button!