LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

I enjoy the ratio of screen to device front - though I still wish it were compromised a bit by frontal speakers, to be sure.

NCIX: n/a

Amazon: http://georiot.co/30oN

The G3 from LG is the first phone I've used with a 2560x1440 display. That's a lotta pixels! Not to mention the rest of the top-of-the-range specs!

Alright, now onto the good stuff. LG is giving us TWENTY FIVE G3's to give away! All you need to do to qualify is post your favourite thing about the G3 from the review above in this thread and you can be selected at random to win one of these phones!

Please note that they are retail units (in the video I said pre-production, but this has since been changed) and they are Korean unlocked global units, so you will need to verify if they will work correctly on your carrier! To my knowledge they will work on AT&T or T-Mobile, but I got no data - only get voice and SMS on my carrier (Bell) so YMMV.

Either way you can still enter to win one, and you an always use it as a portable gaming device or whatever... I mean, it's a G3 man! The wifi will work! Best of luck to everyone!

One entry per household.

The giveaway is worldwide and closes July 6th and the winners will be announced on Twitter, so make sure you're following @LinusTech!

My favorite part of this phone would have to be that sexy 1440p display. Bring on the pixels. 

My favourite part about this phone is the tap-to-wake feature... and the display

My favorite feature is the back buttons. Makes a lot more sense than the side buttons than most other phones

1440p on a phone is really awesome! I'm still stuck on my little Droid 4...

i love the new sd card slot. currently using the g2 and as much as i love the phone. being capped by the internal memory alone makes me a sad panda. also the new buttons are sexy. no more bump. the indentation looks far better.

Love the fact that they managed to make a good looking phone out of plastic and the inclusion of a removable back.

I like the customization options on the phone. 

"Are you listening Spotify?" Loved it xD

The multi tasking. Responding to texts, while going through social media will deff speed up my day.

The volume buttons on the back are my favorite.

"Mentally Unstable Like a Fox!"

My favorite feature is the small bezels great for making the phone smaller even with a big sreen.

hope i win one!!

Favourite part is the screen and the buttons on the back.

I love the huge battery and the buttons on the back!

I like that it blows the crap out of the iPod 5.(my current "phone") I also really like how the UI looks.

...Phone please?

Linus once unboxed a Toblerone

I like the button-less sides. Absolute hate knocking the volume rocker on my current phone.

Me liek le date night with slick. Jk lol, the extreme ppi is what hooked me to it...

The Internet is invented by cats. Why? Why else would it have so much cat videos?

The resolution and the clean design og the unit is quite appealing. 

Be a nice video viewing device if it doesn't work with a carrier lol. 

The customization in the software is really nice

CPU: i5-4690 | CoolerCRYORIG H7 |GPU: PowerColor TurboDuo R9 280X OC RAM: G.skill RipjawsX 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3 1600 CL9Motherboard: ASUS B85M-E | SSD: ADATA XPG SX900 128GB |HDD: Western Digital Caviar BLUE 1TBCase: Cooler Master K281PSU: SeaSonic ECO 600W | Monitor: Samsung S24D390HL 24 Inch PLS

I like the buttons on the back, the easy to clean brushed plastic and that crazy high resolution screen! :P

Best thing about the G3 is the ppi. Its amazingly high!

the design of the really gorgeous and sexy 

and also the massive 1440p display