Best mini Itx case for an R9 295X2

Darkdeath7611

Hey guys just wondering on your opinions on what Mini-ITX case would be best for the R9295X2 GPU.

Hey guys just wondering on your opinions on what Mini-ITX case would be best for the R9295X2 GPU.

Any case that has space for the rad? I personally really like the fractal design Node 304.

Been looking to put it into a 250d bit of a tight squeeze but it will fit in there and will still be able to be cooled properly

Been looking to put it into a 250d bit of a tight squeeze but it will fit in there and will still be able to be cooled properly

Yeah that might be tight because of the tubes from the GPU.

Yeah I know, but if I take the optical drive bay mount out the tubes will have a bit more freedom and so will cabling as I don't use optical drives

Yeah I know, but if I take the optical drive bay mount out the tubes will have a bit more freedom and so will cabling as I don't use optical drives

I just checked the length of the GPU and what the 250D supports and it won't fit. The R9 295 X2 is 307mm long and according to Corsair the 250D only supports 290mm long GPUs.

Been looking around and I've found two builds with gpus of 306 mm long without having to mod the case in any way, just want a case that looks good as well as performs well, just hope corsair extend the 250 d just a little bit to accommodate that :(

Been looking around and I've found two builds with gpus of 306 mm long without having to mod the case in any way, just want a case that looks good as well as performs well, just hope corsair extend the 250 d just a little bit to accommodate that :(

Well if it fits GPUs that are 306mm long it will fit the R9 295X2 too.

Edit: I think it fits 290mm GPUs with a front fan installed so with the fan removed it would fit 25mm longer GPUs.

I'm hoping it does, i'll be doing a build log of the pc i'll be building anyway just so that people who want to build similar can build look at it too :)

bitfenix's itx cases (prodigy, phenom, colossus) would fit a 295x2 nicely.

proud owner of alienware 13 with graphic amplifier and also a alienware X51 gaming PC!!! really powerfulL!!

xoxo samantha <3

With the bitfenix M-ITX cases would they fit a EVGA supernova G2 1300W PSU or not?

Prodigy is sadly what I have to say.

5820k4Ghz/16GB(4x4)DDR4/MSI X99 SLI+/Corsair H105/R9 Fury X/Corsair RM1000i/128GB SM951/512GB 850Evo/1+2TB Seagate Barracudas

With the bitfenix M-ITX cases would they fit a EVGA supernova G2 1300W PSU or not?

likely not. The max psu length is 160mm (although the PSU i've got in my prodigy is 180mm, extremely tight fit). may work if you use one of the mATX bitfenix cases (prodigy-m, phenom-m, colossus-m) as they havea good amount of PSU clearance and near identical GPU clearance to the prodigy (if 5.25" bay is unpopulated and you use the highest PCI slot)

proud owner of alienware 13 with graphic amplifier and also a alienware X51 gaming PC!!! really powerfulL!!

xoxo samantha <3

• 7 months later...

A 380t owner did some measurements for me and confirmed the card would fit by simply dremeliny away a bit of metal. I know you dont want to mod, but honestly thats not much of a task imho. Plus you shouldnt have any trouble cooling it in that case its like 80% mesh or something.

My rig. Case & psu: evga hadron air. Cpu: Intel i5 4690k. Gpu: MSI gtx970 4gd5 OC. Mobo: Gigabyte GA-z97n gaming 3. Ram: 2x4gb Crucial Balistics Tactical @ 1866mhz. Cooler: Noctua NH-U9B se2. Ssd: Crucial mx100 512gb.