steam activation

yesman
Go to solution Solved by JAKEBAB,

would it download it for steam for all the games or would it copy it from the disc?

I think it will download it.

if i get a game with a steam activation code would that let me download it  of steam as if I bought it there and the game is elder scrolls anthology iv not got it yet just wont to know

if i get a game with a steam activation code would that let me download it  of steam as if I bought it there and the game is elder scrolls anthology iv not got it yet just wont to know

You mean like if you bought the box in a shop (or a random online store) and it has a steam code

yes you download it off steam, it goes in your steam library exactly the same as if you bought it off steam

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

yes that it so  elder scrolls anthology dose have a steam code in it yes?

and why cant i reply to someone on here

yes that so elder scrolls anthology dose have a steam code in it yes?

Where are you buying it from

It should be a steam code but we have no idea what/where you are buying it

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

and why cant i reply to someone on here

You click quote (bottom right of post) and that is replying on this forum.

As per your original question, according to amazon questions thing, you get a single steam key for everything, and some of the games are also available DRM free on the disk.

HTTP/2 203

am buying from game i would past url but it doesn't let me past

iv done that colonel_mortis but nothing is working for me not even pasting

First of all, you have to make posts which make perfect sense and are easy to read. Understanding what you want to say is a real pain.  <_<

Humpty Dumpty was pushed.

thanks looks like i can get the steam code with it 

You probably wont get a separate steam key with it u will most likely just put your serial into the steam redemption thing and that will be your steam key it works the same.

You probably wont get a separate steam key with it u will most likely just put your serial into the steam redemption thing and that will be your steam key it works the same.

would it download it for steam for all the games or would it copy it from the disc?

I think it will download it.