New case under $250 that supports either a quad rad or dual 240's

Nick Carter

I want to build a water cooling loop but dont know a good case to do one in. i want it under $250 and would prefer a window

Corsair 900D, prices will be around 250 but there arent any details about a window

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

Corsair 900D' date=' prices will be around 250 but there arent any details about a window[/quote']

The 900D will be $350.

Your best bet is probably a Corsair 800D ( It's about $30 over your budget mind you )

Another one to look at which is right on budget is NZXT Phantom 820

with a little modding the Corsair 600T is really good imo.. :)

(Comming soon)

I would say: wait for the 900D and spare some money till then :)

CPU: Intel i7 4790K @4.8GhZ  CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2  Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97 UD3H  GPU: Asus ROG RX 480 8G OC Memory: 32GB Gskill Ares 2400Mhz  Storage: 2x Crucial M4 512GB SSD (raid0)  / 1TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA P2 750W  Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB (64 bit) Other: NZXT Hue+ LED Controller with 8 LED Strips for desk and PC lighting

Check out the AZZA Genesis 9000 CSAZ-9000W, it might be the case for you...

I'm gonna say something similar to what Dr3nz4r said above.

I think when you're looking to purchase a case this expensive it's truly an investment, and you should wait to find one that is as close to perfect for you as possible. Don't compromise on it. If you have to save up a few more shillings to get what you truly want, it will be well worth the patience.

Just ask Linus about his TJ07. :)