Nexus 4 back to stock

mono

Can someone post a tutorial on how to get my Nexus 4 back to stock? I used cyanogenmod installer to root it and use cyanogenmod. The experience and benefits are - meh. not worth the stability issues i have occasionally.

uhm, you reset the back-up you  hopefully made

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

CPU: AMD R7 5800x | GPU: XFX 5500XT 4GB | RAM: 2x8GB Kingston Fury Renegade 3600MHz CL16 | Cooling: Deepcool Gammaxx L360 | MB: Aorus B550 Elite V2 | Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 250gb & WD20EAZX | Case: Antec DF700

Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga 460: Intel 6200U | 8GB | 256GB SSD | Active pen

uhm, you reset the back-up you  hopefully made

I said i used the installer so no backup

I used this on my Nexus 4. The other videos on youtube  didn't work for me.This was the only video were everything was back to stock and no root.

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

Can someone post a tutorial on how to get my Nexus 4 back to stock? I used cyanogenmod installer to root it and use cyanogenmod. The experience and benefits are - meh. not worth the stability issues i have occasionally.

well there is a tool  that does this

format

flash stock bootloader

then relock

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.