"White Thunder" mod

love what you did with the covers! I hope to see this showcased on the livestream :)

Yeah the rad is like a huge cliff... some people liked it, some people hated it, the idea came from when i was thinking on where the hell i gonna put this triple.
CM 692 dont support is natively so i made a decision :D I like it :)

I love everything about your work but the external rad. Looking really awesome!

nice clean looking build :P

| i5-4670k @ 4.2Ghz | Corsair H100i | Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H | Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB | ASUS Geforce GTX 770 |

| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | WD Black 1TB | Corsair AX760 | Fractal Design Define R4 Black w/ Window | Corsair AF140 x2 |

| Windows 8.1 | ASUS 23" 1080p monitor | CM Storm Quickfire Stealth- MX Blue | Logitech G9x | Logitech G930 |

I love the clean, organized look. The covers and the short, straight tubing runs are absolutely brilliant, and look phenominal. Reminds me of something you'd find in a factory.

That said, I'm not a huge fan of the white tubes. Almost looks like you're cooling with milk. And, like others said, that rad on top looks bonkers. Kudos for creativity though, there definitely are worse ways to implement it.

Blackout - Intel Core i5-4670K | Xigmatek Dark Knight II Nighthawk Ed. | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 (2GB) | 8GB Corsair Vengeance Mem. | Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H Mobo | 250GB Samsung 840 Series SSD | 1TB WD Black HDD | Seasonic Platinum SS-660XP2 660w PSU

Looks amazing, love how you've pulled off an external rad without the whole thing looking ridiculous, good job!  

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

I love the clean, organized look. The covers and the short, straight tubing runs are absolutely brilliant, and look phenominal. Reminds me of something you'd find in a factory.

That said, I'm not a huge fan of the white tubes. Almost looks like you're cooling with milk. And, like others said, that rad on top looks bonkers. Kudos for creativity though, there definitely are worse ways to implement it.

Yeah, Mayhems Pastel Ice white looks like milk :D

Looks clean, nice work keep it up :)

Akula  | Dimastech Test Bench | Watercooled | Tri GTX 680's | Build of the Week

Mercury | Caselabs Mercury S3 | Watercooled | GTX Titan | Build of the Week

Armada | Define R4 Titanium | Watercooled | EK Waterblocks | Newest Buildlog

Very nice and very clean. Good Job!

very nice!

The first step to insanity is believing in your sanity.

looks great, i realy like that carbon look inside