help fixing a gtx 670

DaZe_FAM0US
Go to solution Solved by dragoon20005,

it really a broken GPU then

contact the seller

i bought a gtx 670 and when i turn my computer on the fans rev up full and it wont display a picture i have no idea on what it is maybe heating i bought it and it was supposed to be new but i came open i got my monies back buy i got to keep it dose anyone know a way to fix it?

check all power connections

reset BIOS 

download latest nVidia driver using just the onboard display output

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

yea the gpu fans rev up at full speed 

If you watch it as you turn the pc on, do the fans stop at any point?

Gaming PC: Case: NZXT Phantom 820 Black | PSU: XFX 750w PRO Black Edition 80Plus Gold (Platinum) | CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K | CPU Cooler: BE QUIET! Dark Rock Pro 2 | MB: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 Mark S | RAM: 24GB Kingston HyperX and Corsair Vengeance 1866MHz | GPU: MSI R9 280X 3G | SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 250GB | HDD: 9TB Total | Keyboard: K70 RGB Brown | Mouse: R.A.T MMO7

Laptop: HP Envy 15-j151sa | 1920x1080 60HZ LED | APU: AMD A10-5750M 2.5GHZ - 3.5GHZ | 8GB DDR3 1600mhz | GPU: AMD  HD 8650G + 8750M Dual Graphics | 1TB SSHD

well this is what happens i boot up my pc and it wont display i had them plugged into a vizio tv and the fans would just rev up it would randomly

work then just go blank and the fans would rev up again 

it really a broken GPU then

contact the seller

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

aww man 

i got a gtx 760 with the refund just hoping  i could fix it and sell it to a friend dirt cheap