Another question what was your fan setup before watercooling? Im doing some upgrades and am looking for the best soloution (2 top 120's, keep the stock ones, etc..) Thanks in advance :).

Before the watercooling I had 2x Silverstone ap121 in the top. In the back I used to have another ap121, but I changed that to a Corsair af120 just to test it out, and stuck with that. And in the front it's just the stock 200mm Corsair. So it's basicly the same as with my watercooling, except now I have 3x ap121's in the top :P Do you have a 600t aswell?

Before the watercooling I had 2x Silverstone ap121 in the top. In the back I used to have another ap121, but I changed that to a Corsair af120 just to test it out, and stuck with that. And in the front it's just the stock 200mm Corsair. So it's basicly the same as with my watercooling, except now I have 3x ap121's in the top :P Do you have a 600t aswell?

Yeah, I actually have a havik as-well (what are the odds :P) I was looking at getting 2 af 120's in the top and maybe a spectre 200mm for the front. Mostly aesthetic stuff other then the ssd upgrade I spoke of earlier :)

Yeah, I actually have a havik as-well (what are the odds :P) I was looking at getting 2 af 120's in the top and maybe a spectre 200mm for the front. Mostly aesthetic stuff other then the ssd upgrade I spoke of earlier :)

2 AF120 would look great in the top :) and I too should look into a Spectre 200mm or something similar, since the stock fan isn't really optimal in any way :P But it does the job I guess :)

Very well done. i think white goes really well :D

i7 4790k | Asus Z97 M-Plus | 16GB Mushkin 1600mhz | Sapphire R9 390X | Samsung 830 128GB SSD | 1TB WD Blue | Corsair HX750i | Corsair Carbide 330r Blackout Edition 

• 1 month later...

How did I miss this build for all this time? it looks really great, I love that black and white colour scheme.

looks like milk in the loop, but seriously it looks nice 

There's something odly awesome about colored liquids :D And thanks! :)

How did I miss this build for all this time? it looks really great, I love that black and white colour scheme.

Thanks for the words, means a lot! :)

• 1 year later...

Alright, so the first update of 2015 - And probably the last one before I'll hopefully move onto a Caselabs S3/S5 later in the year.

The trusty old 600t was getting pretty disgusting. Having been busy with moving and work, meant I hadn't had the time to dust if off or change the coolant before now.

Here's a few pictures of the madness:

43ZzFWC.jpg

DVZykJv.jpg

So yeah, pretty bad..

Anyway! Since I had to empty the loop, I might aswell upgrade the graphics card, right? :)

dmep7wT.jpg

nS2pWbb.jpg

The Waterblock

9vHL9El.jpg

PPfeby6.jpg

RoL7y52.jpg

Cleaning the loop with vinegar and demineralized water. Took a few days to get all the gunk out!

y0CrKpl.jpg

Discovered that one of my 90° fittings was leaking :(

CuLcrWp.jpg

I'll be making a custom set of cables. The 2x 6pins are already done, and the 24pin is getting there. I might post an update later today.

And hopefully within the next week it'll finally be back in one piece. And when that happens I'll try to do some new glamour shots. :)

That's it for the first part of this upgrade / clean up :)

Alright, so the first update of 2015 - And probably the last one before I'll hopefully move onto a Caselabs S3/S5 later in the year.

The trusty old 600t was getting pretty disgusting. Having been busy with moving and work, meant I hadn't had the time to dust if off or change the coolant before now.

Here's a few pictures of the madness:

So yeah, pretty bad..

Anyway! Since I had to empty the loop, I might aswell upgrade the graphics card, right? :)

The Waterblock

Cleaning the loop with vinegar and demineralized water. Took a few days to get all the gunk out!

Discovered that one of my 90° fittings was leaking :(

I'll be making a custom set of cables. The 2x 6pins are already done, and the 24pin is getting there. I might post an update later today.

And hopefully within the next week it'll finally be back in one piece. And when that happens I'll try to do some new glamour shots. :)

That's it for the first part of this upgrade / clean up :)

Oh man i'm so psyced for this :3

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

Alright some pictures of my sleeving progress so far.O3GrShd.jpg

VEDY53a.jpg

How to train your cables!

RSqYMQ6.jpg

4ACInzU.jpg

The two 6 pins are done. I have got the 6pin cable combs, so those 8pin one wont be used. I ment to get 12pin cable combs to stick them togeather. But I messed up the order. :(

Still need to create the split wire on the 24 pin, and then sort out the pins.

I might create a cable for two hard drives. Currently I have to use a cable with 4/5 SATA power connectors. So getting rid of that, would be nice :)

Apart from that, the fans might get some sleeving if I'm bored.

Finishing the 24pin and 6pin cables.

Soldered the split cable:

TOD0y6g.jpg

BJoMesB.jpg

Didn't get any pictures with the sleeving on, but it looks pretty good!

The finished 24pin cable:

9iKPWrc.jpg

The cables fitted in the machine:

KAy6nlX.jpg

Very happy with how it turned out! :)

Next up is going to be fan sleeving and sleeving the double SATA power cable for the harddrives!

Nice penetrators, ap121 right?

I like ap123 as my profile gif may suggest

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."