I always see a bunch of people running around claiming to be "The forums official donkey herder" or whatever, yet I can find no evidence of any officiation process! I've been trying to become the forum's official moose cavalry commander for some time, yet I cannot find where to enter myself to become officiated!

This has all led me to believe that there is no officiation process, and that these persons are frauds and liars. I believe they should be tried in the traditional Canadian bear council, and then sentenced to death by maple syrup.

- "some salty pretzel bun fanboy" ~ @helping, 2014
- "Oh shit, watch out guys, we got a hopscotch bassass here..." ~ @vinyldash303

- "Yes the 8990 is more fater than the 4820K and as you can see this specific Video card comes with 6GB" ~ Alienware 2014

I don't recall the Moose Cavalry ever calling you Captain, Cap'n.

I really wish that we'd just make organic hardware already, that grows and adapts to the demands it needs to meet. That way, grannies' computers can be floppy sacks of organicness and the 12 year old Minecrafters will look like the guys that only do bicep curls, and the nerdy programmers will finally have justice, with their body-builder rigs that skipped leg day.

CPU: i7-4770k 4.8GHz | Motherboard: Asus Maximus Hero | RAM: 16gigs 2133MHz | GPU: SLI Gigabyte OC 2gb 770's | Case: INWIN GRone | Storage: 1tb Blue, 60gb SSD | PSU: Silencer MK II 950w | Cooling: Modded H100i

u need papers first

Glory to Artstozka

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Don't get cheeky with me private.

DROP AND GIVE ME 20 MOOSE-UPS

- "Yes the 8990 is more fater than the 4820K and as you can see this specific Video card comes with 6GB" ~ Alienware 2014

Yea, what this guy said!

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

u need papers first

Glory to Artstozka

Can't do nuthing without dem papers.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

Don't get cheeky with me private.

DROP AND GIVE ME 20 MOOSE-UPS

Explain to me what a moose-up is. ._.

I really wish that we'd just make organic hardware already, that grows and adapts to the demands it needs to meet. That way, grannies' computers can be floppy sacks of organicness and the 12 year old Minecrafters will look like the guys that only do bicep curls, and the nerdy programmers will finally have justice, with their body-builder rigs that skipped leg day.

CPU: i7-4770k 4.8GHz | Motherboard: Asus Maximus Hero | RAM: 16gigs 2133MHz | GPU: SLI Gigabyte OC 2gb 770's | Case: INWIN GRone | Storage: 1tb Blue, 60gb SSD | PSU: Silencer MK II 950w | Cooling: Modded H100i

Explain to me what a moose-up is. ._.

This is why I'm Cap'n

u need papers first

Glory to Artstozka

papers please 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Yea, what this guy said!

You give me 30 Moose-ups!

You give me 30 Moose-ups!

What's a moose-up? Sounds painful. :unsure:

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

What's a moose-up? Sounds painful. :unsure:

that's why you keep in line

that's why you keep in line

Well that just doesn't sound fun at all. :(

neh i cinda have to agree with you i dont realy like it when someone calls themself "official 13 year old" 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

Well that just doesn't sound fun at all. :(

The moose cavalry isn't about fun, it's about protecting Canada's glorious maple syrup reserves.

AT ANY COST

I don't think you understand how serious this is.

<- forum's official helper

Papers please

Well I am no official but I am probably at work

(actually am)

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

The moose cavalry isn't about fun, it's about protecting Canada's glorious maple syrup reserves.

AT ANY COST

I don't think you understand how serious this is.

eww, protect maple syrup? 

I thought this was an attempt to out the phonies at LTT. You misled me. :angry:

no sorry i don't smoke weed

god... god damn it helping

no sorry i don't smoke weed

I also see that you never changed your specs back to normal

I also see that you never changed your specs back to normal

these specs are normal

ZuaT6mS.gif

Error: 410

I'm the official disco ball of this forum.

Ehe,just kidding.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case.