What's the strangest/weirdest/scariest Computer Error Message you've ever gotten?

What's the strangest/weirdest/scariest Computer Error Message you've ever gotten?

Did your program crash and give a funny message?

Did you take a screenshot of your window displaying improperly in an absurd fashion?

Did you find something that made you computer look dead on the inside?

Go ahead and post it here, share your story with others, and maybe, just maybe there will be some fun involved.  :)

This is my first off-topic topic topic anyway.

Example:

qhvtf1P.jpgXQeS6Cz.png

I'm sorry, as I was looking for good examples (I had to look for examples online because I treat my computers with such care) I found this one from reddit user arooke and I just had to post it:

HE6RyOY.gif

When you have to replace a battery, or a whole chip because the old dallas RTC chips. Then you have to set your clock.

fix-cmos-checksum-error-being-unable-to-

Old shit no one cares about but me.

Back when I was about 12 and still using windows 98, I got an error message saying that either windows or the particular program I was using (don't remember which it was) had performed an illegal operation. Freaked me out so much that I unplugged my computer from the wall for about a week while I waited for the cops.

When you have to replace a battery, or a whole chip because the old dallas RTC chips. Then you have to set your clock.

Sheeeeeeeeit

Keyboard not found, press F1 to continue (BIOS).

□□□□□□□ □□□ □□□□□□□□□ □□□□ □ □□□□□□□ □□□□□. (Windows XP). Was supposed to be "Windows has recovered from a serious error."

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Back when I was about 12 and still using windows 98, I got an error message saying that either windows or the particular program I was using (don't remember which it was) had performed an illegal operation. Freaked me out so much that I unplugged my computer from the wall for about a week while I waited for the cops.

Omg, this happened to me on Vista!! And literally, my mouse was beginning to run out of batteries so it went super slow and I was scared out of my mind!

Build: CPU: Intel Core i5 4690k | CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo | Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | RAM: 8GB G-Skill Ares 1600Mhz CL9 | Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 Evo + WD Blue 1TB 64MB Cache + Seagate Barracuda 2TB 64MB Cache | GPU: MSI GTX 960 | Case: Cooler Master Storm Enforcer | Power Supply: EVGA 600B Non-Modular | 

Nothing has really happened to me but back when i was into "hacking" (mostly script kiddy) and all that crap i was probs like 14 lol me and my friend used a rat on some girls laptop and we turned the webcam on and she was smoking so we made a fake error saying "windows has detected you are smoking it will shutdown in 20 seconds if u dont stop" or something like that and we had the little timer going but her face was hilarious and she didnt stop smoking so we turned it off lol.

C11PJsk.jpg

What is ZombieDriverHD? LOL

I7-2600k (back to stock lol) + Noctua NH-D14 | Asus GTX 560 DC | Asus P8Z68 V/GEN3 | G.Skill RipjawsX 1333 Mhz 2x4 GB

CoolerMaster Storm Enforcer | ThermalTake ToughPower Grand 750W | LG IPS237L | Razer BlackWidow 2013 | Razer Electra

[WD Caviar Blue 500 GB | Hitachi 260 GB | Seagate 120 GB | Toshiba 300 GB] <Generic mousepad & a wireless Logitech mouse T_T>

"error occured the system will shutdown is 60 seconds" this happens as soon as the system is booted on & you get a countdown which you cannot cancell , i think this is the one of the most annoying one that i've seen ever except BSOD.

Details separate people.

Happened to the Nook app on Metro mode. 

I just clicked close and I never saw it again. 

Super useful.

post-11076-0-05132000-1404105019_thumb.j

post-11076-0-05132000-1404105019_thumb.j

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

Happened to the Nook app on Metro mode. 

I just clicked close and I never saw it again. 

Super useful.

attachicon.gifNook Error.JPG

Unable to PrintScreen?

Current rig: CPU: AMD FX-8120  Cooling: Corsair H100i  Mobo: ASRock 970 Extreme 3  RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz  GPU: MSI GTX 660Ti Power Edition  Case: Fractal Design Define R4  Storage: 2TB Seagate HDD + 128GB Crucial SSD  PSU: be quiet! 730W bronze

Unable to PrintScreen?

This was like a year ago. When I only used snipping tool. 

And I did not know about print screen *facepalm*

And I wanted to send it to my friend via text, so picture was easier. 

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

>.> not OS related but i went to an image gallery such as 9gag or ebaumsworld a few years back, and after clicking the gallery tab a notice came up with the FBI logo and this whole speel about "your computer has been used for an illegal offense, your IP address has been recorded and sent to the authorities" So i continued reading. At the bottom it said "APRIL FOOLS" not only did i about shit my pants till i read that, i started asking my friends if they went to see the new stuff.. They had about the same reaction and started yelling at me "WTF did you make me do" all while i was laughing like a bond villain. Go figure pranksters like us forget the mother of all prank days.

Yep....lol

post-21045-0-38712600-1404162947.png

CPU: i7-4770k @4.8ghz---Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth z97---Ram 32gb Corsair Vengeance---GPU: 2 EVGA GTX 980 4gb way sli---Case: Corsair 600T White---Storage: 500gb 850 Pro & WD Black 4tb---PSU: Corsair RM1000