Water Cooling ZOTAC GeForce GTX 560 [ZT-50708-10M]

Prestonification

Hello Everyone, I wanted to know if anyone knew where I can find a water cooling kit for my Zotac GeForce GTX 560(ZT-50708-10M)? I have never done any form of water cooling and I want quiet down the card. It's noisy as it is now. If anyone can point me to a product or a guide for my model, I would appreciate it so much.

[h=1]http://www.zotacusa.com/geforce-gtx-560-zt-50708-10m.html[/h]

i5 3570K (4.5Ghz OC)|4x4GB 1600Mhz Corsair Vengeance pro|Zotac GTX 980 Amp! Extreme Edition|Asus p8Z77M-pro|Raidmax 500 80+Br| 128GB Kingston Now SSD|2x1TB Western Digital Blue| Artic White Define R4|Corsair H60 cooler|CM Storm Quickfire MX BLUE| White Corsair M65

i don' think there any gfx card specific kits, ie prefilled all in ones. You will need a waterblock (i prefer EK, you can browse around wc sites for other blocks that fit your aesthetics/budget better), a pump (I prefer Swiftech's Laing D5 variant), a reservoir, tubing and a rad (rad would depend on what you can fit in your case). Plus fans to cool the rad.

Get yourself an aftermarket air cooler for GPUs. Just make sure to keep all the unused mounting screws etcetc so you can re-use it.

Watercooling a 560 now is a bit of a waste.. plus it's hassle as you'd need to use a universal block and use ramsinks to cool the ram/mosfets etc

I have heard of people bodging antec kuhlers to cool older gpu cores like this by either buying this community-made mod bracket or simply zip-tying the pump unit to the gpu.