Ubisoft Massive Sweden leak on Division downgrade

deathjester

So true sadly urggggh 

I wish a big dev would put PC first for a change 

Like Valve? You'd need all the big developers to switch to get people to move to PC, not just one, and even then you still have millions of people who've bought a console thinking it'll last them for years to come.

My previous 4P Folding & current Personal Rig

I once was a poor man, but then I found a crown.

God I am starting to be realy pissed off at being a realist and being proven right often. Because I don't like being a realist and coming out as a negative person. Why does it have to be this way ... fuck, I hope this rumor is just wrong cause I wanted to play that game.

Ubisoft are dragging the gaming industry to an all new low, not even admitting their mistakes but continuing to make them. I hope they can learn that secrets will leak and they will hurt more than having them in the first place.

Intel 4770k -- ASUS Maximus VI Extreme -- (8X2) Corsair Vengeance Pro 1600mhz -- (X2) ASUS GTX780TI-DC2OC-3GD5 -- (X3) Aoc g2460pqu -- Corsair HX850 (850W) -- Corsair Hydro H110 -- Corsair Carbide Air 540 (Black)

Consoles are killing the game industry.

No, the industry is killing the industry, Nintendo doesn't have baller hardware and doesn't pretend it does, they make do with what hardware they have and made this happen.

legend-of-zelda-wii-u-gameplay-trailer-h

A game doesn't have to have realistic graphics to be an enjoyable masterpiece, it just has to be good, period. Lots stuff on Steam would be right at home on a console.

This whole PC Master Race attitude is as obnoxious as the Sony vs Microsoft fanboys in the console wars, it legit is. When a gaming company makes shit, it's going to be shit weather its 30FPS 720p or 60FPS 1080p.

I enjoy /good/ games regardless of platform as do most people who aren't blind fanboys.

Q3OjVSu.gif

i did not make this it was posted by: Mo5

It was actually me and I've already posted it in this thread, lol :)