The Man-Cave [99.9% Complete]

smogsy

All that wood would make me feel like I am NOT in a gaming or sports environment.  It looks like a hunting cabin.  Glad you like it OP but definitely not something for me.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

What the hell. This is not consumer grade internet though...how much do you pay for that

WHAT THE HELL!? Higher upload than download and speeds... that can blow minds, I guess.

I'm here to learn and help others!

its quite a balanced sound profile i'm finding it much Clearer than the DACMagic & so it should be for £200 extra.

to be honest I bought it more the remote. I wanted and upgrade to but also wanted a remote.

Im really enjoying it & the modifications ive done over the weekend to the room has made some epic Hobbit moments with the dragon. range is amazing...... Sometimes so high it hurts & so low & tight it feel like you in the room. Much Much better than the dacmagic which made bass sound a bit boomey

Only bad thing to say to it is not found a way to turn it off:

- theirs a power button on the remote that does other arcam equipment. & physical switch that turns it off..

- if their no input it light turns red (really helpful tbh!)

- other than that I leave it "on" 24/7 now.

- I have had once time where it stopped working al together after (48 hours no use) no audio was heard. tried everything. Rebooting it  made the sound return. Maybe it auto goes to sleep like my amp if no audio is found.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice, make an underground bunker next

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

Looking really cool, gives your self a few bits of ideas to do ;)

CPU: i7 5820k @4.5Ghz | Mobo: MSI X99A SLI Plus | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 Quad Channel | GPU: GTX 970 @ 1579 Mhz | Case: Cooler Master HAF 922 | OS: Windows 10

Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | PSU: Corsair TX750 | Display: Samsung SyncMaster 2233 & SyncMaster SA350 | Cooling: Cooler Master Seidon 120M

Keyboard: Razer Lycosa | Mouse: Steelseries Kana | Sound: Steelseries Siberia V2

• 3 weeks later...

so, ive not really done much updates to this, but theirs so much i want to do....

What going on? if you care read the spoiler

Unfortunately since January i've had a lot of pain in my knee after 5 weeks I went to the doctor who thinks i've torn my cartilage or worse. I’ve carried on going to work because I actually enjoy it that much but the pain is terrible somedays i have got to go for a MRI this week to find out what’s going on. All i know is the pain can sometimes be more painful than when i broke my arm is to places (elbow/Wrist) Every step can fill like my shin is going to snap or knee is going to collapse
easiest way to explain the pain is
imagine the feeling you get when someone pull your arm the wrong way. you fill that quick snaps like pain. its that for Every step or any movement. i can bend my knee more than 5 degree each way..

Anyway the good stuff
Everyone said i needed one.

Their you go

eN0ld2il.jpg

i'm also trying to move to Linux Full time (as a pure gamer) i know.. crazy. But ive started & so far enjoy Linux much more than Windows.

so far that any new programs i create i will be doing cross-platform
i use linux at lot at work managing servers at such so the step is not so bad & all VAvle games work BETTER under linux than they do on windows. City skylines works well skank works well

Heres my desktop so far

Full view
Aw8Q1C5l.jpg

Linux and gaming? You must be the craziest gamer alive :P

How much money have you spent over this whole cabin project and on your PC/PC peripherals?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
bought some small upgrades for now. till i decide on the big items :)

Ducky Shine

oGsuIKP.jpg

Netgear Nighthawk X4 AC2350

lwyQe9L.jpg

so, ive not really done much updates to this, but theirs so much i want to do....

What going on? if you care read the spoiler

Unfortunately since January i've had a lot of pain in my knee after 5 weeks I went to the doctor who thinks i've torn my cartilage or worse. I’ve carried on going to work because I actually enjoy it that much but the pain is terrible somedays i have got to go for a MRI this week to find out what’s going on. All i know is the pain can sometimes be more painful than when i broke my arm is to places (elbow/Wrist) Every step can fill like my shin is going to snap or knee is going to collapse

easiest way to explain the pain is

imagine the feeling you get when someone pull your arm the wrong way. you fill that quick snaps like pain. its that for Every step or any movement. i can bend my knee more than 5 degree each way..

Anyway the good stuff

Everyone said i needed one.

Their you go

eN0ld2il.jpg

i'm also trying to move to Linux Full time (as a pure gamer) i know.. crazy. But ive started & so far enjoy Linux much more than Windows.

so far that any new programs i create i will be doing cross-platform

i use linux at lot at work managing servers at such so the step is not so bad & all VAvle games work BETTER under linux than they do on windows. City skylines works well skank works well

Heres my desktop so far

Full view

Aw8Q1C5l.jpg

Oh no, get better!

Just a guy who peaked at building back in the days of the GTX 980. If you see me here, assume i have technical knowledge akin to a committed hobbyist builder back then. If something's changed, you'll need to tell me(nicely plz). I'm probably asking for help with the modern build scene since I have no clue what's going on.

I want one!

Wonder when he goes into retail?

Just a guy who peaked at building back in the days of the GTX 980. If you see me here, assume i have technical knowledge akin to a committed hobbyist builder back then. If something's changed, you'll need to tell me(nicely plz). I'm probably asking for help with the modern build scene since I have no clue what's going on.

The r7500 is pretty good getting 120mbps on speedtest over 2.4 which is not bad :)

The r7500 is pretty good getting 120mbps on speedtest over 2.4ghz which is not bad :)