27' monitor suggestions please

Go to solution Solved by Dredgy,

You might be asking for a bit much for that price. $390 on PC Case Gear will be your best bet for an Asus MX279H. Is a matte display though.

Dell S2740L will probably do you as well, and it's a bit cheaper.

Need quick advice on getting a new monitor.

Here are the constraints:

1) sub 300 AUD (or USD if you really want)

2) IPS panel (just for normal movie playback so; refresh rate, response time doesn't matter and colour reproduction does not need to be top of the line but I don't want a TN panel)

3) 1080p (not looking for higher res as I won't be viewing up close)

4) glossy panel finish (I'll most likely be viewing with controlled lighting therefore glare is not a problem)

5) weigh less than 9kg to fit my mounting option (silverstone arms)

6) 27 inch

edit:

7) VESA mount compatible

if you find an Australian trustworthy online retailer link that would be awesome, otherwise just a model number would be fine for me to look up.

Cheers in advance for any suggestions.

your not going to be getting any of that for $300

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

your not going to be getting any of that for $300

damn, how bout 350-400?

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

You might be asking for a bit much for that price. $390 on PC Case Gear will be your best bet for an Asus MX279H. Is a matte display though.

i think i'm going to go with the dell s2740L. Its 333 from a site called mwave. Cheers for the help

+ the dell one has a glossy finish