The Full Asus Z87 Board Lineup

mono

http://www.pcper.com/reviews/Motherboards/ASUS-Intel-Z87-Motherboard-Lineup-Preview

What i see interesting is that there is no Maximus VI Formula, though it is replaced by the Hero version.

From the TUF series - The thermal armor as always looks absolutely awesome on that sabertooth board.

But the main thing i see in these boards is that Asus finally got rid of that awful blue colorscheme - the golden theme is way better, but still not for my taste. From the pictures i can see that even the lowest end board Asus Z87 C has a x16 slot and a x8 slot soo SLI capability on the lowest end Z87 board - that's pretty awesome for those who got a tighter budget for their machine and really the oc features that are used in higher end loops mostly don't get used to the max anyways so the Z87 A and Z87 C boards even though lower end look like a solid choice.

Ye please check before you post a new thread that is big tech news. Use the search bar to check that you are not reposting something that  has already been done.

XYPHER AMD FX8350 @ 4.6Ghz ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 AMD RADEON HD 7970 @ 1140Mhz 16GB Corsair VENGEANCE 1600Mhz OCZ VERTEX 3 240GB SSD Corsair H100i 1TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4 CORSAIR K90 MADCATZ RAT 3 iiyama ProLite B2480HS 24"