I want to individually sleeve my power supply cables

xuan
Go to solution Solved by Morfy,

From 2mm to 4mm for a single wire per sleeve.Any higher will mean 2 wires per sleeve or more.

From 2mm to 4mm for a single wire per sleeve.Any higher will mean 2 wires per sleeve or more.

Codename: HighFlyer, specs:  CPU: i5 2500k cooled by a H70ish(2 rad)   Mobo: MSI MPower Z77   GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 660 OC 1150 MHZ core, 3150 memory both   RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16G @1600mhz   SSD: ADATA Premier Pro sx900 / HDD Seagate Barracuda 1TB/Samsung 1TB   Power supply: Corsair RM650 80+ Gold   Case Corsair Carbide 500R   5.4 ghz achieved on the good old 2500k, may it rest in peace. Current daily OC is 4.8 @1.41 v

This stuff is expensive Oo 1 feet 60cent? 10m(33feet) mdpc sleeve costs half of that.

If you don't know  http://en.mdpc-x.com/

ahh but i live in the United States so the shipping would probably cost more than the difference

9,50€ if you buy less than 100m... one psu needs 20-30m i buy normaly 30m. + heatshrink, crimps and stuff mdpc could be cheaper. And mdpc is just epic when it comes to quality and colors.

9,50€ if you buy less than 100m... one psu needs 20-30m i buy normaly 30m. + heatshrink, crimps and stuff mdpc could be cheaper. And mdpc is just epic when it comes to quality and colors.

oh wow i did not really look at the prices  :unsure: ... But at those prices ill probably just order from http://en.mdpc-x.com/

thank you!!!