Good fans for high static pressure

Tea1337

I am going to be getting a NZXT Phantom 240 case for my next build, and since I live where it is very dusty, I am going to configure the fans to have a high static pressure. The case has room for 6 fans. 5 intake, 1 exhaust. Is that good? Or should I do 2 exhaust, 4 intake. Anyways, I need a good fan for the job that has good air flow, that is quiet and looks good. I was thinking about getting some GT's but they are hard to find and way too expencive, I only want to spend $9-10 per fan. Any ideas?

you cant get what you want if you arent ready to pay for it...

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

noiseblocker e-loops are great

$30 a fan though...

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

I personally really like my Silverstone ap123 fans but they are outside of your price range, you might want to check out Bitfenix spectre pro series. Although $10 is not a large amount to get a decent fan.

If you really want decent fans, you have to pay for them...

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

Rosewill Hyperboreas are on sale for $8. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835200068

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Rosewill Hyperboreas are on sale for $8. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835200068

this.

buy them while you have the chance

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s