New! EVGA TORQ X10 Carbon - Thoughts and Review

I plan to get so more thoughts on the mouse up tonight after work sometime.

I'll try to get more of my thoughts up tonight after work. If any of you want more pictures or comparisons left me know and I'll do what I can.

"Log" 3 is up, I think im still adjusting to the mouse.

I think it looks nice, it gives off a bit of a corsair M60 feeling. Got a NIB M60 in one of the containers somewhere over her.... Does the mouse feel durable? Is the left click/right click solid or does it feel lose like your typical logitech gaming mouse? 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I think it looks nice, it gives off a bit of a corsair M60 feeling. Got a NIB M60 in one of the containers somewhere over her.... Does the mouse feel durable? Is the left click/right click solid or does it feel lose like your typical logitech gaming mouse?

Yea a M60/M45 or G9/G9x, though it looks that way but its not the case. The mouse feels very solid and durable. The main two clicks feel solid though harder to press than the logitec's im used to. Ive never had any issues with logitech mice.

All I have to say is that I'm glad I pony'd up and got the carbon one.

How are you liking it so far and what are some of your observations?

I had plans to get the carbon fiber version but to pay an extra $20 just for looks I was like "meh" and decided to save my money for something else

I like it so far, the side buttons on the right side are annoying though. I keep pressing the front one with my ring finger.

I'm still trying to find the optimal settings for my play style

I had plans to get the carbon fiber version but to pay an extra $20 just for looks I was like "meh" and decided to save my money for something else

I like it so far, the side buttons on the right side are annoying though. I keep pressing the front one with my ring finger.

I'm still trying to find the optimal settings for my play style

Since its actually structual I have a feeling it feels a bit different and I really like how this one feels.

Why not just disable them? Its something that you deal with on any ambidextrous mouse. I rest my ring finger in the crack between the top and side.

I using it the same it just too me a bit to get the right grip and it does feel quite a bit different when gaming than the G502 that ive used since it released.

Yea a M60/M45 or G9/G9x, though it looks that way but its not the case. The mouse feels very solid and durable. The main two clicks feel solid though harder to press than the logitec's im used to. Ive never had any issues with logitech mice.

Good to know, I've had a Logitech mouse's left click die and a M60s left click die.... so yeah...... 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Good to know, I've had a Logitech mouse's left click die and a M60s left click die.... so yeah......

I havent but on a handful of logitech mice ive had one of the non main button die but logitech has replaced it nigh-on immediately.

how terrible is the laser sensor compared to g502?

Cant tell a difference @ 1600dpi, though ive never had a problem with this sensor and the firmware they are using supposedly fixed the interpolation.

Looks like I was one of the first 2000 to register and managed to get one of the free mouse pad!

I havent but on a handful of logitech mice ive had one of the non main button die but logitech has replaced it nigh-on immediately.

Yeah logitech was pretty fast about for me, I didn't have to ship my old mouse back because the model didn't exist anymore. I could probably in truth fix this thing myself. 

Yeah logitech was pretty fast about for me, I didn't have to ship my old mouse back because the model didn't exist anymore. I could probably in truth fix this thing myself.

yea the same has happened to me before. I got to keep my G700 where just the G10 button had died and my G602 where the middle click went.

@TheProfosist Just saw EVGA link to your review on their Facebook page :)

wert? That means I should probably get a bit more of it up then...

what are your thoughts on the outer shell? it looks really  glossy. i was going to buy this, but then saw that and was worried that after a long use or a while, it will become slippery and show smearing (like on a screen of an ipad)? 

what are your thoughts on the outer shell? it looks really  glossy. i was going to buy this, but then saw that and was worried that after a long use or a while, it will become slippery and show smearing (like on a screen of an ipad)?

I like it its super solid. It is glossy but you still have grip, well unless you have greasy hands. I dont know it if shows smearing and smearing of what exactly? Its not like its a smartphone or tablet screen... If your worried about finger prints one something you hold with your finger and never really look at I dont know what to say.

Thanks man! I sent them a message thanking them for featuring it. Time to put up another log or two.

My free mousepad came today. I was assuming it was going to be a cheap cloth one but no its actually a hard pad. I'll see if I can get some pictures up and post another log later today.

I havnt opened it yet since I had to head to work but its really nice. I thought it would be some crappy standard cloth pad with a logo on it but its a hard pad. And by the description on the back it seems to actually be a really quaity pad. I would guess retail wise its probably a minimum of $40.

• 4 weeks later...

Well i finally have pictures of the mousepad up in the photo post. Hopefully ill have some time soon to finish compiling my thoughts on the mouse. Sorry its take so long but I actually did run into a few things along the way.