STEAM SUMMER SALE 2014 (Sale over, open discussion)

Askew
Go to solution Solved by Guest,

Please note this is the thread for all SSS content.

I ran out of games that I wanted to buy. What are some others like Fallout & Borderlands? How is the Mass Effect series? Right now you get Mass Effect & Mass Effect 2 Digital Deluxe Edition for $17.49 (50% off). http://store.steampowered.com/sub/18260/

Don't buy anything that isn't a flash/daily/community because it might be cheaper later.

Mass effect collection on 75% off has happened before and will likely happen again. :)

Ugggh the trading errors you get right now.  Horrible. 

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Ugggh the trading errors you get right now.  Horrible. 

I still listed all of my trading cards and I've got about $10 out of it in the last 40 minutes despite being individually almost worthless they are adding up. :D

I still listed all of my trading cards and I've got about $10 out of it in the last 40 minutes despite being individually almost worthless they are adding up. :D

Will far cry 3 go on sale again?

Its all looks these days

Possibly, either as a Flash Sale, Community Choice, or on Encore day.

It's 75% off, $7.49 and the Deluxe Edition is $9.99

Just grabbed The Witcher: Enhanced Edition Director's Cut and The Witcher 2: Assasins of Kings Enhanced Edition for $5.98 (both 80% off)

"Energy drinks don't make my mouth taste like yak buttholes like coffee does, so I'll stick with them." - Yoinkerman

Possibly, either as a Flash Sale, Community Choice, or on Encore day.

I kinda want to wait out everything..... I just know everything will go cheaper lol....cmon this is gaben

Its all looks these days

where are AC series!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Its all looks these days

where are AC series!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!

It's only been one day so far, the AC series is pretty much guaranteed to show up on at least one of the daily deals.

It's only been one day so far, the AC series is pretty much guaranteed to show up on at least one of the daily deals.

Yeah AC always gets a spin.

Yeah AC always gets a spin.

thatll be the day ;)))))

Its all looks these days

I just realised i bought Witcher 1 Enhanced Edition Director's cut for $2 thinking it was a DLC for The Witcher 2  :rolleyes: 
80+ Hours of gameplay for $6, thats value man

T-minus 6 minutes to next scheduled Steam Crash.

Update incoming.

Yeah sale starts when I buy a surface pro 3 and started renovating my other house... Yeah I'll probably skip this summer sale

No 80% off today  :angry: 

For some reason i feel that the next flash sale will have something i want so i'm looking forward to that once i wake up  B)

Hmmmm...Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs, to buy or not to buy...

I've heard it's not as good as the original, since it was made by the guys who did Dear Esther. Hmm....

No 80% off today  :angry: 

For some reason i feel that the next flash sale will have something i want so i'm looking forward to that once i wake up  B)

I gotta admit, the flash sales are my favourite, I think the best deals I've got have either been the Valve pack or flash sale items.

Horrible sale thus far but hey they do have the cards for voting. :)  Free money to be made!

HOW DO YOU MAKE THE MONEY!!!!!!!

Its all looks these days

HOW DO YOU MAKE THE MONEY!!!!!!!

lol here is a snapshot of my email inbox earlier, that had continued for a page or two.

9b75cbf61288475c873511c07ea55690.png

Bulletstorm, Yay or Nay? I know that it's great fun, but I've already seen most of it honestly. I think Shadow Warrior will be the better fun-singleplayer shooter. Also, there's quite a bit of motivation to find the secrets in shadow warrior, is there anything like that in bulletstorm?

Bulletstorm, Yay or Nay? I know that it's great fun, but I've already seen most of it honestly. I think Shadow Warrior will be the better fun-singleplayer shooter. Also, there's quite abit of motivation to find the secrets in shadow warrior, is there anything like that in bulletstorm?

Bulletstorm is a gung-ho shooter, it's all action and not much else.

Yes it's worth a play because it's good fun, but Shadow Warrior might be a better game from what I've seen of it (only played Bulletstorm)

Mkay, an updated list for me: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, Shadow Warrior, One finger death Punch, 10 second Ninja (probably), Valdis Story: Abyssal City, A Wizard's Lizard, Ascendant, Viktor (probably won't go on sale though ;_;, the soundtrack to this game is absolutely insane btw.), Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Alice: Madness Returns, Sleeping Dogs, VVVVVV, Hitman: Absolution, Metro: Last Light, Enslaved: Oddysey to the West, Transistor, Shovel Knight (please be on sale you gorgeous piece of 8-bit love, I need you!)

I basically kicked out all the random stuff from my wishlist that I've gathered over the past few months and the newer AAA titles. If there is a really good discount on AC4 (like 80% or something) I might go for it. Thief would also be pretty nice, but it's too expensive right now. Hmm......