STEAM SUMMER SALE 2014 (Sale over, open discussion)

Askew
Go to solution Solved by Guest,

Please note this is the thread for all SSS content.

Sir yes sir! 

Fallout Classic Collection now in the library SIR!

Fallout

Fallout 2

Fallout Tactics

I've got $300 set aside just for summer sales, can't blow my wad the first day lol....SIR!

2-Full-Metal-Jacket-quotes.gif

Keep it up, Private, and I'll promote you to Sergeant.

I bought nothing.... what does that make me? I only have 80$ the whole thing :( I am not going to blow it unless I actually want the game :) whitcher 2 worth it??? Or just cheezy rpg??? 

Its all looks these days

I bought nothing.... what does that make me? I only have 80$ the whole thing :( I am not going to blow it unless I actually want the game :) whitcher 2 worth it??? Or just cheezy rpg??? 

Damn it, Private! I could have you court-martialed for this... this... TRAVESTY! DROP AND GIVE ME A THOUSAND, RIGHT NOW, PRIVATE!!!

The Witcher series are considered a great series, especially 2 since it's more of an action-RPG. It's like $6 for both games compared to paying $20 for one or $60 for another.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 is on Flash Sale for only 10% What the hell kind of a lame deal is that.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

Go ahead and add Half Life Complete to that for $9.99

Half Life

Half Life: Blue Shift

Half Life: Opposing Force

Half Life: Source

Half Life 2

Half Life 2: Deathmatch

Half Life 2: Episode 1

Half Life 2: Episode 2

Half Life 2: Lost Coast

Team Fortress Classic

All for $9.99!? Yes please. This is like gambling, except that you win everytime 

"Energy drinks don't make my mouth taste like yak buttholes like coffee does, so I'll stick with them." - Yoinkerman

I'm just looking to get some "backlog" games this sale; games I've either never gotten around to getting or have already played but don't have in my Steam library (live in the future, disks are a thing of the past! ;)). So far I've gotten Devil May Cry + DLC, Dead Island Riptide, and Don't Starve + DLC for $20.52 (It would be $30.52 but I had $10 in my Steam wallet from selling CSGO skins and cards). Now I'm just waiting for Bioshock 1, 2, and 2's DLC to go cheaper.

"Unix was not designed to stop you from doing stupid things, because that would also stop you from doing clever things." - Doug Gwyn

Watching this while I surf the Steamstore

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Wow, Bioshock, Bioshock 2 & Bioshock Infinite. All three for $14.99 Bioshock Triple Pack.

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/36223/

We have ourselves a Steam Sale fiend lol gaben will be proud.

I've created a monster...

Gulity-for-what-i-had-done.jpg

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

I've created a monster...

Gulity-for-what-i-had-done.jpg

What?

post-4564-0-11164000-1403228459.png

post-4564-0-11164000-1403228459.png

"Energy drinks don't make my mouth taste like yak buttholes like coffee does, so I'll stick with them." - Yoinkerman

What?

Those fallout GOTYs are winning but they could still go on a daily or a flash sale and be even cheaper, add them to your wishlist and observe the sale.

What?

Even he doesn't realize it... You will be consumed by Steam! Repent! Repent! (And join Origin  :lol:)

Anyone play PAC-MAN and the Ghostly Adventures before on PC?  There are some things I see with the game I like but I just wonder how well it plays.  I saw one review that said the camera in this game is awful.  How bad is it? 

http://store.steampowered.com/app/239720

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Damn it, Private! I could have you court-martialed for this... this... TRAVESTY! DROP AND GIVE ME A THOUSAND, RIGHT NOW, PRIVATE!!!

The Witcher series are considered a great series, especially 2 since it's more of an action-RPG. It's like $6 for both games compared to paying $20 for one or $60 for another.

I am so sorry master :( 990, 991, 992, 993, 994, 995, 996, 997, 998, 999, and I think Ill go look at steam flash sale now :)

Its all looks these days

I am so sorry master :( 990, 991, 992, 993, 994, 995, 996, 997, 998, 999, and I think Ill go look at steam flash sale now :)

You better, Private! Or I will whip you into shape!  :angry:

r-lee-ermey%252C-actor.jpg

lol hidden orange is turning the steam sale into some kind of beautiful fucked up military operation.

Haha gotta love em :) what the hell is the adventure summer cards approximetly 10$ usd thing???? It says I will get to of them for the items in my cart which equal 22$??? Does that mean The games will only be 2$ lol???

Its all looks these days

You better, Private! Or I will whip you into shape!  :angry:

r-lee-ermey%252C-actor.jpg

*PANT PANT PANT*

OK, I think I'm done for the day. $91.33 is enough for one day. I'm basically trying to get all the old games I played as a kid/teen plus I have "Franchise OCD" and if I buy or play one I have to play them all.

post-4564-0-44156600-1403230977.png

guys how come when I add a game to my cart on the website, when I go to my cart on the windoes application it isnt there?

Its all looks these days

lol hidden orange is turning the steam sale into some kind of beautiful fucked up military operation.

NSFW.

guys how come when I add a game to my cart on the website, when I go to my cart on the windoes application it isnt there?

If you get a checkout built up on the website, you need to check it out on the website, if you come back to the app it starts a new session I think.

I have never bought games from the website, only from the Android app and from the Windows app.

NSFW.

FIVE FOOT NINE I DIDN'T KNOW THAT STACKED SHIT THAT HIGH

If you get a checkout built up on the website, you need to check it out on the website, if you come back to the app it starts a new session I think.

I have never bought games from the website, only from the Android app and from the Windows app.

that sucks..... oh well :) where is the bioshock tripple pack on the windows app???

Its all looks these days

that sucks..... oh well :) where is the bioshock tripple pack on the windows app???

IDK about the app but here's the link http://store.steampowered.com/sub/36223/

Bioshock Infinite is $14.99 by itself, if you buy the Triple Pack you get 1, 2 & Infinite for the same price