Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Askew

STEAM SUMMER SALE 2014 (Sale over, open discussion)

Please note this is the thread for all SSS content.

A few games were worth it, but it wasn't that good IMHO.

You are... everywhere in the forum haha

I am? I'm probably a bit more active at the moment given that I'm stressing my PC and can't do much else...and I'd rather not leave it going while I'm not here to monitor it.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I am? I'm probably a bit more active at the moment given that I'm stressing my PC and can't do much else...and I'd rather not leave it going while I'm not here to monitor it.

Every day. :)

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

not realy news anymore.

*really EMOTICON_Kappa.png

Spoiler

Main PC || CPU - Xeon E3 1231 V3 || Motherboard - MSI Z97 PC Mate || CPU Cooler - Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO || RAM - 1x8GB HyperX Fury Blue || Graphics card - MSI TwinFrozr V GTX 970 || Storage - 1x BX100 250GB, 1x 1TB WD Blue || PSU - EVGA G2 750W || Case - Corsair 200R

TV PC || CPU - Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz 1.2V || Motherboard - MSI H81M-P33 || CPU Cooler - Stock || RAM - 2x4GB random Samsung RAM || Graphics card - Intel HD Graphics (will be R9 390 in a few weeks) || Storage - 1x SanDisk SSD Plus 120GB, 1x Samsung 1.5TB HDD || PSU - Corsair CX600M || Case - None (soon to be Cooler Master Elite 430)

Anyone know why all my Steam accounts is just denying my credit card? Card is fine. It is my steam, I made another account to double check, sure as I was right, it is Steam's fault. 

To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.

battlefield only like 15$ right now!!! Not on steam lol

its still like 50$ if u get premium lol thats why i aint gettin it

battlefield only like 15$ right now!!! Not on steam lol