STEAM SUMMER SALE 2014 (Sale over, open discussion)

Askew
Go to solution Solved by Guest,

Please note this is the thread for all SSS content.

To The Moon is a good RPG Maker game that I've plaid, it wasn't free though I bought it on Steam very cheaply.

Yes! To the moon is excellent, but so sad. There are a lot of communities dedicated to the RPG maker and they usually have a pretty big catalog of games to download for free. Most people are also really grateful if you test their beta, so they can get feedback and improve it. I've actually done lots of testing and bug fixing for other people in those communities about 5 - 7 years ago. The RPG-maker is a really neat tool, but very limited of course.

Yes! To the moon is excellent, but so sad. There are a lot of communities dedicated to the RPG maker and they usually have a pretty big catalog of games to download for free. Most people are also really grateful if you test their beta, so they can get feedback and improve it. I've actually done lots of testing and bug fixing for other people in those communities about 5 - 7 years ago. The RPG-maker is a really neat tool, but very limited of course.

It's limited yes, but the people using it are probably much more limited without it.

I think with the mass amounts they must have sold during the Humble Bundle where it was up for peanuts may bring some more good little games.

is dragon age good?

Yes, Dragon Age: Origins is excellent, that pack is a good deal if you've not played it and like RPGs I recommend it.

is dragon age good?

Dragon Age: Origins is really good. Way better than the 2nd game at least. If you like a good story and more tactical RPGs it's really awesome!

Dragon Age: Origins is really good. Way better than the 2nd game at least. If you like a good story and more tactical RPGs it's really awesome!

Yes, Dragon Age: Origins is excellent, that pack is a good deal if you've not played it and like RPGs I recommend it.

Okay. I guess I will start cutting of my fingers in order to pay for it

Okay. I guess I will start cutting of my fingers in order to pay for it

It's not even a buck per finger, should manage it. :D

I've gotten Witcher3, Bioshock Inf., and about to get Dragon Age. I'm still waiting for Fallout 3 and NV to go 75% now lol

Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8ghz, NZXT Kraken X61, ASUS Z170 Maximus VIII Hero, (2x8GB) Kingston DDR4 2400, 2x Sapphire Nitro Fury OC+, Thermaltake 1050W

All in a Semi Truck!:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/519811-semi-truck-gaming-pc/#entry6905347

Yay I got my wish just got skyrim the legendary edition for 12 bucks minus the fee taken out from my steam wallet

CPU amd phenom ii x4 965 @ 3.4Ghz | Motherboard msi 970a-g46 | RAM 2x 4GB Team Elite | GPU XFX Radeon HD 7870 DD | Case NZXT Gamma Classic | HDD 750 GB Hitachi | PSU ocz modxstream pro 600w

Yay I got my wish just got skyrim the legendary edition for 12 bucks minus the fee taken out from my steam wallet

Nice, when you're done with the vanilla game check out http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/ that's where all the awesome custom stuff lives. :)

@

Congratz on the Skyrim purchase! Now mod that game like crazy! :)

You can buy Steam wallet top up cards in stores with cash and redeem the codes on steam to have the money go into your Steam account.

Oh, there are Steam cards? Well that makes it easier for him. :P Thanks Askew!

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Nice, when you're done with the vanilla game check out http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/ that's where all the awesome custom stuff lives. :)

By the way, is the legendary edition worth it? I mean, the base game is 3,75€ here, is the DLC really worth the extra 7 bucks?

By the way, is the legendary edition worth it? I mean, the base game is 3,75€ here, is the DLC really worth the extra 7 bucks?

I think it is yea, all dlcs together will cost more than the game itself

»»» Frankz' X99 System «««                                                                                         

CPU: 5820k 4.6Ghz 1.31v, Motherboard: Asus Rampage V Extreme, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws4 16GB DDR4@3000Mhz, GPU: ASUS GTX780 DirectCUII

SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, HDD: WD Blue 1TB, PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850 G2, Cooler: Corsair H105, Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D        

Yes! Very much worth the extra money. The DLC is great! :)

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

In my opinion yes, hearth fire is worthless but Dragonborn includes a whole new area and questline, and the questline of Dawnguard is good and it adds some good new things to the game.

I enjoyed both expansions, my favourite was Dawnguard.

I think it is yea, all dlcs together will cost more than the game itself

Yes! Very much worth the extra money. The DLC is great! :)

In my opinion yes, hearth fire is worthless but Dragonborn includes a whole new area and questions, and the questline of Dawnguard is good and it adds some good new things to the game.

Hmm, tough call for me. I loved Morrowind and liked Oblivion, but I totally skipped Skyrim. Also, modding the hell out of it will be a bit taxing for my poor Gtx770 at 1440p...... I might just add another 20 bucks to my steam wallet, so it'd be a total of 120€ for the steamsales, but I don't know yet.

I wish the dlcs of skyrim were 75 percent off. ;~; 

Mobo: Z97 MSI Gaming 7 / CPU: i5-4690k@4.5GHz 1.23v / GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 / RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz@CL9 1.5v / PSU: Corsair CX500M / Case: NZXT 410 / Monitor: 1080p IPS Acer R240HY bidx

Woo-oo! Just grabbed DuckTales Remastered. I remember the cartoon, but I never knew there was a game. Weird nostalgia.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

Good grab! :)

Duck Tales...man, that was a kid's show. As well as Darkwing Duck. :lol:

Good grab! :)

Duck Tales...man, that was a kid's show. As well as Darkwing Duck. :lol:

They still aired those, Looney Tunes, Tom & Jerry, and tons of other classics when I was still a kid. Heck, I remember watching Yu Yu Hakusho, Dragon Ball (Z & GT), Rurouni Kenshin, and Mobile Fighter G Gundam.

SHINING FINGEEEEEEEER!!!  :P

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

Woo-oo! Just grabbed DuckTales Remastered. I remember the cartoon, but I never knew there was a game. Weird nostalgia.

It was originally an NES game, but they remade it for every system.

Main rig: i7 3770K @ 4.54, Sapphire R9 290, Sabertooth Z77, 16 GB Mushkin Redline 2133, Lian Li PC-P50R, Seasonic 860xp Platinum, Kingston Hyper X 3K 240GB

freeNAS server: AMD Athlon II 170u 20W, 5 x 3TB WD Red in raid-z1 (12 TB)

media centre: AMD A10-5700, crucial M4 (boot), running XBMC,4 x 3TB WD Red, 3 x 3TB WD green + 2TB green in FlexRAID (17 TB)

It was originally an NES game, but they remade it for every system.

I know. I never knew there was a NES game on DuckTales; I found out when they announced DuckTales Remastered.

It has been quite a Dark Descent into this Steam Sale.  I think I may be suffering from Amnesia after trying some SpaceChem, that's what the Witcher told me... But thanks to some Dungeon Defenders, I was finally able to get the Skyrim: Legendary Package at a good price! :D

Okay I may need help...

It has been quite a Dark Descent into this Steam Sale.  I think I may be suffering from Amnesia after trying some SpaceChem, that's what the Witcher told me... But thanks to some Dungeon Defenders, I was finally able to get the Skyrim: Legendary Package at a good price! :D

Okay I may need help...

lol I found that quite entertaining actually.

Okay I may need help...

+1 ahaha really good!  :D