STEAM SUMMER SALE 2014 (Sale over, open discussion)

Askew
Go to solution Solved by Guest,

Please note this is the thread for all SSS content.

Perhaps the Reddit theory of "everyone wins once, then it's FFA after that" is correct then. Yay. Actual competition! :D

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Yeah fallout new vegas daily deal, instabuy! :D

My faith is repaied now ;)

OT: uruguay bought the match just look at suarez bite on chiellini and no red card, and red card to marchisio (italy) without reason. Good job fifa, dat mexican dumb.arse...

Sorry for OT.

Yeah fallout new vegas daily deal, instabuy! :D

My faith is repaied now ;)

OT: uruguay bought the match just look at suarez bite on chiellini and no red card, and red card to marchisio (italy) without reason. Good job fifa, dat mexican dumb.arse...

Sorry for OT.

Oh come on..... Even on a tech forum there is no escape from the world cup? Really? I have no problem with people who like football, but please stop assuming that everyone cares about a bunch of men running after a ball.....

My list of games under $1 for the Steam Summer Sale is below.

Bold = Recommended by me.
Bold = Not recommended by me. 
Italics = My reason for recommending it or not.

I'll try (and fail) to keep it short. Proof of purchases:
14518260053_3c43fcac02_o.png

If you are wondering why I spent that much, I want a large library of games because my nieces & nephew are moving into my house soon and we will be sharing this. Plus they are uber cheap and I want a new badge (the 200+ games one specifically).

I bought them all as gifts as a backup in case I change my mind later and want to give them away or trade them for a trading card/background/emote or something.

If you want to know how I count reviews, I basically measure how informative/well done the review is, multiply it by their prospective play time, then multiply that by how many people found the review helpful VS how many didn't. So a single negative review that is detailed with 50 out of 60 people saying it's helpful is worth more than 10 positive reviews that are 1-2 paragraphs with no one saying they are helpful. 

Price:Recommended:Not Recommended:Total
Overall - 54:33:87

$0.29:3:1:4

Defy Gravity Extended
Platforming Puzzler that is dirt cheap. Has many recommendations in the reviews. 
Roogoo
Good metascore of 72, highly recommended, dirt cheap. It also has a "Masterpiece" tag, so Steam users must love it.
Real Horror Stories Ultimate Edition
Even for $0.29, I wouldn't bother to buy this game. Too many "Not Recommended"s. 
Insecticide Part 1
This reminded me of Psychonaut's art style the moment I saw it. Not sure if it's as good as Psychonauts, but it seems like it might be. I can gamble a quarter-ish on that possibility. Good recommendations, and an ok metascore of 65 sold me on it.

$0.33:0:1:1

Afterfall Insanity: Dirty Arena Edition

Quite a lot of "Not Recommended"s. Too many to bother buying.

$0.44:0:1:1

Clans
Bad recommendations with bad reviews. Apparently, it's very boring and nothing like Diablo 2 (even though the screenshots make it look like it). It's somewhat of an incomplete game apparently.

$0.49:6:0:6

Velvet Assassin
Looks like a polished PS2 game. Is $0.49. Boo ya. Somewhat meh metscore of 61, but recommendations in the reviews swayed me. Has the "underrated" tag, so yeah. Looks sort of like MGS or Splinter Cell.
Flight of the Icarus
I bought this even though the reviews say it's multiplayer is gone. It's $0.50. I figured "Why not?" Apparently it's a fun game with multiplayer, so if it gets it back later, then yay. We will see. 
Adventures of Shuggy
This one was on the fence based on Recommendeds/Not Recommendeds. However, I figured "Why not?" at $0.49. I don't particularly like the art style/visuals of the gameplay myself, but it having Online & Local Co-op made me want it enough to buy it. 
Fowl Space
This looked like a cool platformer with an interesting art style. Good reviews with recommendations so I went with it.
Puzzler World
A pretty good collection of easy to medium difficult puzzles. I like puzzles. 
Puzzler World 2
Not as good as Puzzler World 1. Low resolution + windowed mode only is annoying. However, the puzzles are apparently just as good as the first one. It just has some feature negatives (like aforementioned resolution/full screen).

$0.59:0:1:1

Coma: Mortuary (Episode 1)
A lot of Not Recommended in the reviews. Didn't bother checking much else. Meh.

$0.61:1:0:1

They Breathe
This is a strange horror game. I find that amazing. It just doesn't look like one. I wanted to see what was so horrifying about it. Fighting over oxygen to survive. That's a cool game mechanic for a "horror" game. Good recommendations are aplenty.

$0.69:2:0:2

Shadowgrounds
I didn't buy this game. I bought the Shadowgrounds Pack for $1.29 which gave me both Shadowgrounds and Shadowgrounds Survivor for a $0.39 discount. Singleplayer, Local Co-op, Steam Trading Cards, a good metascore of 74 and recommendations in the reviews all told me to buy this. I like TPS games like this too. The Local Co-op is for me and my nephew as previously mentioned.
The Journey Down: Chapter One
I needed more comedy. I don't have enough games like that. And this one has such a strange art style. Since it was recommended, I bought it.

$0.74:9:2:11

Ghost Master
Comedy, Strategy, an "Underrated" tag, and it looks sorta like the Sims all on top of a metascore of 81 and many recommendation reviews said this was a good game to buy for this price.
Lyne
Many recommendations. Another simple indie casual puzzle game. I like puzzle games. Moar puzzle games!
Legendary
Generic FPS with bad metascore of 50, but I sort of figured "Why not?" Shooting minotaurs with rocket launchers just sounds cool. For 3 quarters, again, "Why not?" It has decent graphics for a 2008 game.
Hydrophobia: Prophecy
This is an interesting game. It's apparently very short (5-6 hours long). Most of the "Not recommended" reviews didn't apply to me. I figured "Why not?" at $0.74 though.
ORB
A RTS space game that's cheap with lots of recommendations. Yay.
Mashed
All my yes! A racing game with local multiplayer! It is a combat racing game too with decent graphics. Again, all my yes! Good recommendations too.
Swarm Arena
This is an interesting game where you control a swarm and fight another swarm. I found that cool and it had good recommendations so I bought it. Very visually pleasing too.
BC Kings
B.C. RTS with recommendations in the reviews and no metascore for some reason (says NA/100). It's multiplayer and seems to have quite a bit of content for playing.
Ducati World Championship
Terrible metascore of 35 and bad recommendations turned me away from this.
Iron Warriors: T-72 Tank Command
Similar gameplay to World of Tanks that is recommended by reviewers and cheap even though it had a mediocre 56 Metascore. It's a Strategy/Simulation war game. Me likey.
Vegas: Make It Big
I don't "do" these type of sim games. I don't know. Roller Coaster Tycoon wasn't my thing. This is sort of similar.

$0.79:0:5:5

Commandos: Behind Enemy Lines
Commandos: Beyond the Call of Duty
Commandos 2: Men of Courage
Commandos 3:Destination Berlin

This applies to all 4 of the games above. Apparently, the games are fundamentally broken unless you fix it using mods. You can't load/save and the game goes in hyperspeed mode. Not worth the effort imo. And it wasn't recommended in the reviews because of this.
//N.P.P.D. RUSH// - The Milk of Ultraviolet
A "bullet hell" game with mixed reviews. I'm not a bullet hell type of gamer, and I've never enjoyed playing them. 

$0.87:1:0:1

One Way Heroics
I bought this game before I saw this list. You can find similar games for free made by RPG Maker users (as that is what is used to make this game), however what caught my eye was the "Procedurally generated world" part. That sounds cool for a retro RPG imo. Not sure how you'd do that with RPG Maker, but whatever. I bought it. :D

$0.89:3:1:4

Cthulhu Saves The World + Breath of Death VII
Who doesn't love Cthulhu? But seriously, they supports Steam Trading Cards. Something that is a major plus for me. It's two games btw. I like old RPGs too, so more pluses.
Magical Drop V
Multiplayer local Co-op puzzle game with anime art. Reminds me of an old game I used to play at my aunt's, so I bought it. I recommend it because it's the usual simple fun game. Like Tetris, but different puzzle type.
Blacklight: Tango Down

GFWL and bad reviews.
Gumboy Tournament
Multiplayer 2D Platformer Racing game. Sounds epic. Good recommendations in the review section. 

$0.99:29:21:50

Captain Morgane and the Golden Turtle
Casual point and click with mixed reviews. No.
The Great Jitters: Pudding Panic
The name is all it took for me to say "No."
DLC Quest
Positive reviews with what appears to be similar in some way to Mario games means I figured it was worth $1. It being a short satirical comedy was also a major plus.
Critical Mass
This is an interesting puzzle game that you can play with local co-op. Good reviews (mostly) and a high metascore of 81 added to my interest.
Toki Tori
Puzzle platformer that is adorable. Good recommendations mostly. 
Shadowgrounds Survivor
I didn't buy this game. I bought the Shadowgrounds Pack for $1.29 which gave me both Shadowgrounds and Shadowgrounds Survivor for a $0.39 discount.
Urban Trial Freestyle
I actually purchased this before I saw this list. It's apparently a very fun game according to my friends. I played a demo and really enjoyed it. It's a 2D motorcycle 
Takedown: Red Sabre
Lot of "Not recommended" on top of a mediocre metascore of 34 turned me away from this.
Marlow Briggs and the Mask of Death
This game sounded epic from the moment I read the title. Many good reviews, some even saying this is better than many AAA games, in terms of "grandeur" at least, made me decide to buy it. It's "over the top" like Devil May Cry and God of War.
Nethergate: Resurrection
Many good reviews as well as a retro playstyle for a strategy RPG has enough of my favorite buzz words in it to make me buy it. What's $1?
Secret of the Magic Crystals
This is a horse raising sim type thing. It's cheap, supports Steam Trading Cards, and is recommended by most reviews. If you are bronie, this is your game. I, however, am not, but I want trading cards and this looks mildly entertaining for my nieces.
Bad Rats: the Rats' Revenge
According to the reviews, horrifically, and terribly, bad. Don't buy it. Just don't.
Retro/Grade
Normally, I don't buy "Shoot'em ups", however this one was interesting enough that I decided to try it. It's in reverse, and it isn't 8-bit. Fairly decent graphics. Many good reviews is what tipped my wallet open.
Zero Gear
PC kart racing game? Check. Great recommendations in the reviews? Check. Cheap as dirt? Check. Multiplayer and achievements? Check.
Yet Another Zombie Defense
Apparently very limited in content. Would be fun if it were free, but it isn't even worth $1 according to the reviews. 
Rush Bros.
At first I thought "Mario Bros. ripoff?" at the name, but then I read the reviews and apparently it's bad due to the terrible controls. It "demands perfection, but doesn't give precision." Sounds like a no-go by default.
Patrician III
A RTS revolving around trading. I like that idea. A good metascore of 75 and good reviews convinced me to buy it.
Archon Classic
Digital recreation of the original Battle Chess game where you control the battles. All my yes.

Update: I played this with my nephew. It. Is. Epic. Worth every penny. Battle chess is fun, like uber fun. If you have anyone who would be interested in playing a local co-op game with you, play them in this. I love this game now.  
Savant: Ascent
Has the "Great Soundtrack" tag, cool art for the protagonist, a lot of good reviews, and Steam Achievements/Leaderboards. Me likey.
Original War
Good reviews, a meh metascore of 61, the "Underrated" tag, and an old school (somewhat) looking RTS.  
RUSH
A cool 3D puzzler with abstract concepts, a good metascore of 71, equally good reviews, and made by the makers of Toki Tori.
Battlepillars Gold Edition
Reviews are all recommended, however something about using Caterpillars in a Tug o' war turned me off immediately. The aesthetics look kind of crappy. Not my kind of game, but it has great reviews, so check it out if you think your tastes are different.
Foosball - Street Edition
Highly recommended by reviewers, but I am not someone who enjoys these types of games. No local Co-op, and my lack of interest in sports games said no to this. You, however may enjoy this. It's a good game for those who like it.
EvilQuest
I like old RPG's and this is cool because you are the villian in it. Steam Achievements, retro style, good recommendations, and cheap make it worth buying imo. If you don't care for Steam Achievements, just find a free game made with RPG Maker that is similar to this.
Postal
Bad reviews drove me away from this.
9.03m
This is just an interactive art gallery (effectively) in memory of the 2011 tsunami that hit Japan. It's for charity. I like Japan, art, and games that support disaster victims, so yeah.
Clickr
Casual, puzzle, Steam trading cards, need I say more? I like these things. Others might not.

Tiny Troopers
This is a good looking strategy/action game. Good recommendations, but a meh metascore of 57. 
Fortix
Fortix 2

Fortix 1 has the "Masterpiece" tag, so apparently it's good. This is for both Fortix's. Both support Steam Trading Cards, have great reviews, are puzzle games, and seem to be pretty cool/fun.
Hard Truck Apocalypse: Arcade + Ex Machina: Arcade
Bad reviews combined with this basically being DLC for another game (even though it's classified as a game for some absurd reason) means it's a no. It looks kind of cool though, but apparently not worth it based on reviews.
Alpha Prime
The reviews are mixed, and many skewer it for being very short. Apparently it's difficult (it has that tag), but for all the wrong reasons (bad controls and such). Otherwise, it'd be a cool "Red Faction" clone, effectively.
STORM: Frontline Nation
A good hexagon strategy game (according to the reviews and meh metascore of 60) of modern warfare (tanks, apaches, etc). The graphics looks fine for a $0.99 game.
Tidalis
Mixed reviews with an ok metascore of 75, and it being another puzzle game made it lose my interest. Looks far too simple as a puzzle game imo.
Ankh 2: Heart of Osiris
A point & click adventure with a NA/100 metascore and few reviews, of which most are good. Not worth messing with imo. I just don't like Point & Click though (Telltale games are exceptions).
Arena Wars 2
Another RTS, but this one has good graphics and a Halo Wars type aesthetic going on. Bad reviews and less than expected content made it a "No." for me.
BRAINPIPE: A Plunge to Unhumanity
An interesting puzzle game that has good recommendations and beautiful aesthetics.
Data Jammers: FastForward
Cool gameplay trailer, but bad reviews. Wasn't interested in this type of racing/action/puzzle(?) game.
SlamIt Pinball Big Score
Saw "Pinball", immediately said "No. Nothing will ever surpass Space Pinball." Others might disagree.
Making History: The Calm & The Storm
This is a Grand Strategy game. That means it's Country VS Countries, on a map, during WWII. Looks like a good strategy game, and has many positive reviews with few negative ones and an ok metascore of 70.
Booster Trooper
Multiplayer arcade platforming shooter. Has bad reviews and bad AI for single player gameplay. Good luck finding someone to play it with you that doesn't live with you.
Flora's Fruit Farm
Saw "Farm", thought of Farmville, said "No."
Ziro
Bad reviews and another puzzle game. The graphics actually look good, but I fail to see what makes it worth buying.
CreaVures
Indie Platformer with slide-show looking gameplay. A bad metascore of 55, many negative reviews, and an ok aesthetic/appearance made it a "Don't buy." for me.
Rocko's Quest
Read the reviews, apparently there are a few issues with the game that make it annoying to play. Has equivalent story to Super Mario Bros. "Save Mario's Girlfriend."
Fish Fillets 2
This one has many positive reviews. However, it's another puzzle game. Although it's also a 2D platformer. I don't recommend it because there are cheaper puzzle games above, but hey, it's up to you.
Desert Gunner
Tag "Walking Simulator". Alrighty then. Many negative reviews and a video that tells me this game is incredibly boring say no to a purchase for me.

And it is done.

Unrelated to my list, but related to the Steam Sales: The true purpose of Steam Sales...

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

COD Ghosts and Murdered Soul Suspect are very overpriced. Soul Suspect has been as low as £10 elsewhere but its over £20 on the current sale....

Absolute worst is Konami with Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2, 10% off. That is a whole $2.50 of saving. Thanks Konami!

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

One game i highly recommend is Age of Wonders 3, look like a fantasy civilization but with way better battle on the field, trust me, if you like the gender, buy this game ;)

One game i highly recommend is Age of Wonders 3, look like a fantasy civilization but with way better battle on the field, trust me, if you like the gender, buy this game ;)

Did you ever play Cossacks? Was a popular pc game back in the day(around the time of cs:s), it was all about managing resources, building towns and building armies to prepare yourself for battle and send your troops to the battlefield to then try and conquer other cities and eventually try to win the whole map. Is age of wonders similar? And if you played cossacks, is it still as fun as that game used to be?

»»» Frankz' X99 System «««                                                                                         

CPU: 5820k 4.6Ghz 1.31v, Motherboard: Asus Rampage V Extreme, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws4 16GB DDR4@3000Mhz, GPU: ASUS GTX780 DirectCUII

SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, HDD: WD Blue 1TB, PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850 G2, Cooler: Corsair H105, Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D        

Did you ever play Cossacks? Was a popular pc game back in the day(around the time of cs:s), it was all about managing resources, building towns and building armies to prepare yourself for battle and send your troops to the battlefield to then try and conquer other cities and eventually try to win the whole map. Is age of wonders similar? And if you played cossacks, is it still as fun as that game used to be?

First of all i can tell you i played a lot of games like cossacks and strategy game are one of my favourite games. Cossacks is a rts (real time strategy) and is different from Age of wonders 3 because it is a tbs (turn based strategy) so the tactical decisions are taken in a different way, but nothing denied to the fun and you can still build armies, cities, manage your empire and plays your battles! I play both of genders now and i started with rts, more specifically with Starcraft, and i'm telling this because if you play also tbs you'll end to like both. 
A quick advice: if you like strategy game, fantasy and civilization V this game is a must. Hope i satisfied your requests :)

Hmm, somehow my wishlist is not getting smaller...... I'm now hoping for a better discount on Beyond good & evil (I don't have a PS2 anymore and I really feel like playing it again), Analogue: A hate story and Hate+. New visual novels that I didn't know about yet, yay! And 2 earlier games from the same developer are free, which is also nice.

85% done with the list.

List is really good so far, I've bought Velvet Assassin, Mashed and The Journey Down (I remember seeing that last one when it came out, but I never played it, at this price I can't argue with trying it out now.

When I got down to the 99c section I was thinking to myself ah just a few more to go, then I opened the 99c section. :blink:

Thanks for the high effort post! :D

Hmm, somehow my wishlist is not getting smaller...... I'm now hoping for a better discount on Beyond good & evil (I don't have a PS2 anymore and I really feel like playing it again), Analogue: A hate story and Hate+. New visual novels that I didn't know about yet, yay! And 2 earlier games from the same developer are free, which is also nice.

My wishlist is actually getting larger as I see different games I forgot to add.  :lol:

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

You guys keep increasing my wishlist!!  Question: Does steam care if you play on more than one pc as long as it is not at the same time?

You guys keep increasing my wishlist!!  Question: Does steam care if you play on more than one pc as long as it is not at the same time?

No.

So apparently the teams were getting jacked up so high because a secret scheme had been going on where all the teams were given a chance to win twice until Valve found out. So I guess theft wasn't apart of it but cooperation. :lol:

Also, Metro Complete Pack is 6$ right now. Anyone get it? B)

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

So apparently the teams were getting jacked up so high because a secret scheme had been going on where all the teams were given a chance to win twice until Valve found out. So I guess theft wasn't apart of it but cooperation. :lol:

Also, Metro Complete Pack is 6$ right now. Anyone get it? B)

No, 'cause there's a Metro 2033 and Last Light Redux version being released. I think it basically ups the graphics and optimizes the game more along with being able to switch "styles" so you can have Metro 2033 be more action-y and Last Light be more thriller-like.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

No, 'cause there's a Metro 2033 and Last Light Redux version being released. I think it basically ups the graphics and optimizes the game more along with being able to switch "styles" so you can have Metro 2033 be more action-y and Last Light be more thriller-like.

Never heard of this Redux! I'll go check it out right now. :D

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Never heard of this Redux! I'll go check it out right now. :D

It's one of those things that just don't get much attention. All it received was a, "Hey, we're remastering these games so the PS4 and Xbox One can have them and so they aren't running like crap on PCs", or something like that.

It's one of those things that just don't get much attention. All it received was a, "Hey, we're remastering these games so the PS4 and Xbox One can have them and so they aren't running like crap on PCs", or something like that.

Thanks for telling me about this. ;) I wish I knew about it before my friend bought the pack. Well, I guess he should have waited like I said... 

A shame I already bought Metro: 2033 a long time ago. Oh well, looks like Metro: Last Light Redux will have to do by itself. :lol:

Thanks for telling me about this. ;) I wish I knew about it before my friend bought the pack. Well, I guess he should have waited like I said... 

A shame I already bought Metro: 2033 a long time ago. Oh well, looks like Metro: Last Light Redux will have to do by itself. :lol:

I have Metro 2033 through a Deep Silver Humble Bundle so it's not a big deal, but it probably is for people who didn't (and still don't know).

I have Metro 2033 through a Deep Silver Humble Bundle so it's not a big deal, but it probably is for people who didn't (and still don't know).

I already own 'em both too, the redux version of 2033 will be the one to have over the original because it will have seen the most improvement, but I don't think they will do much to Last Light other than bundle the DLC. (it also comes with a new difficulty mode called Spartan).

As orange says it is a console thing the whole 'redux' package and I think charging existing PC owners for the upgrade is a bit cheeky TBH, especially with Last Light REDUX. I see it more as them bringing 2033 upto the standard of Last Light graphically so they can be released on consoles and have some parity there.

I will probably buy the 2033 redux version, but I'm not sure about last light, I'll have to see when it launches what the situation is.

They are both really good games BTW, I'd put them both in my top 20 of all time for sure, very good at creating an atmosphere and immersing you in the game world, some people bitched about the shonky russian accented english VO but I think it adds to the authenticity of the game as it's set in red land. :)

Actually, I just got metro 2033. It's 2€ and I get a better discount when I buy the redux version. I kind of saved a bit of money there.

List is really good so far, I've bought Velvet Assassin, Mashed and The Journey Down (I remember seeing that last one when it came out, but I never played it, at this price I can't argue with trying it out now.

When I got down to the 99c section I was thinking to myself ah just a few more to go, then I opened the 99c section. :blink:

Thanks for the high effort post! :D

You're welcome bro. IKR? I need to finish the 99c section. For some reason, my Teal/Dark Green formatting is gone. D: WHYYY? That is such a pain in the butt to do! ... Oh well. AGAIN!

Not sure what happened. It was gone, then I went to edit the post, then it was there again. I just saved it and it was fine. *phyew*

Edit: Update on that color thing, It's a plugin I have that basically takes any color that's past a certain shade and makes it viewable for me. i.e. if it's darker than Teal or Dark Green (apparently), it automatically makes it pure white so I can read it correctly. So this is only an issue for me. Makes sense.

/Edit

If you want to link that post in the OP since these sales are constant and won't change until the SSS is over, that's cool. You don't have to. I just thought it'd be nice since pretty much anyone can buy these as cheap as they are.

† Christian Member †