AMD Never Settle Reloaded LEVELUP!

AMD is introducing a new limited-time promotion (Never Settle Reloaded LEVELUP) that adds Tomb Raider to the 7900 series & the 7790. It also adds Crysis 3 to the 7870 .

So now with the 7900 series & the 7870 you get 4 games.
Crysis 3, Bioshock Infinite, Tomb Raider & Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon.

With the 7850 & 7790 you get 3 games:
Bioshock Infinite, Tomb Raider & Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon.

nslevelup2.jpg

http://sites.amd.com/us/promo/never-settle/Pages/nsreloadedlu.aspx

If you have already a Never Settle Card will you get these new rewards?

CPU: AMD FX-6100 Black Edition @3.9GHz GPU: XFX 7970 DD (1062/1520 MHz) MOBO: ASUS Sabertooth 990FXA(1st Revision) RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB @ 1333MHz Storage: Corsair Force 3 120GB(Boot) + WD Green 1TB(storage) PSU: FSP AURUM 600W(80+ Gold) CPU Cooler: Cryorig M9a  Case: NZXT Tempst 410 Elite(Mid-Tower) Mouse: Logitech G602(Manufacturer Refurbished) Keyboard: Noppoo Choc Mini(Cherry MX Blue) AUDIO:Sennheiser HD 598+ASUS Xonar DGX Monitor: LG M2280DF 21.5" 1080p(TN-75Hz)

How they can afford to do this is beyond me, but this is a sweet deal. For a $230 card you get $200 in games.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forgo their use, and by some other means to give us knowledge which we can attain by them. - Galileo Galilei
Build Logs: Tophat (in progress), DNAF | Useful Links: How To: Choosing Your Storage Devices and Configuration, Case Study: RAID Tolerance to Failure, Reducing Single Points of Failure in Redundant Storage , Why Choose an SSD?, ZFS From A to Z (Eric1024), Advanced RAID: Survival Rates, Flashing LSI RAID Cards (alpenwasser), SAN and Storage Networking

AMD's gaming bundles are just awesome. I don't think anyone can deny that AMD are beating Nvidia in the GPU battle at the moment. I am really interested to see what Nvidia does in order to re-claim their victory over AMD. I think only time will tell... But for the moment, if you want a good graphics card, I really see AMD as the only way to go (Unless of course you need CUDA or play heavy PhysX enabled games)

Computer Specs (The Space Fridge):

CPU: Intel i5 3570k | Motherboard: MSI Z77A G45 | RAM: Kingston Hyper X Blu | SSD: OCZ Agility 3 (60GB) | 

HDD: Seagate Barracuda (500GB) | GPU: MSI HD 7950 Fwin Frozr iii | PSU: Corsair CX600 | Case: NZXT Phantom 410 w/ NZXT Blue LED strip

Does Never Settle only count when you buy a reference card or could I buy something like an XFX 7970 and still get this deal? 

Personal Rig: i7 7700K - Asus Strix Z270H - 2x8GB GSkill RGB memory 3000Mhz - EVGA GTX1080ti SC2 - 2X Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - EVGA SuperNOVA 750G2

If you have already a Never Settle Card will you get these new rewards?

If you have a 7870 or 7900 card, I do not believe you can claim these games once you already brought it. I think the only game they offer after purchase is Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon. However you may be able to contact AMD support at "support@amd4u.com" and if you ask nicely, I have heard stories where they give out codes to recent customers. However you will need to provide details of your purchase.

CPU: Intel i5 3570k | Motherboard: MSI Z77A G45 | RAM: Kingston Hyper X Blu | SSD: OCZ Agility 3 (60GB) | 

HDD: Seagate Barracuda (500GB) | GPU: MSI HD 7950 Fwin Frozr iii | PSU: Corsair CX600 | Case: NZXT Phantom 410 w/ NZXT Blue LED strip

guess getting AMD cards is wiser these days. wish they release their new line of cards before i get my hands on NVIDIA's 780. 

hoping someday AMD would let you choose the games you want as a bundle.  :D

"Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want" - Dan Stanford

Project Sandrock (Ended): http://linustechtips.com/main/gallery/album/75-project-sandrock/

Project Murasame Liger (WIP): http://linustechtips.com/main/gallery/album/400-project-murasame-liger/

Does Never Settle only count when you buy a reference card or could I buy something like an XFX 7970 and still get this deal? 

You would, make sure to double check with the retailer first though.

It comes with all cards, reference & non reference.

Just make sure that the retailer is officially listing the bundle.

You will need to make sure the retailer selling the card offers the deal. If they do not offer it specifically on their site/store, then you will not get the bundle and AMD cannot provide codes for you. But any and all cards in the bundle offer are eligible, but like I said; it is up to the individual retailer.

I'm gonna buy the card for the games, then sell the card  :ph34r:

I see what you did here, it tempts me so much, it's a monster deal.

Codename: HighFlyer, specs:  CPU: i5 2500k cooled by a H70ish(2 rad)   Mobo: MSI MPower Z77   GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 660 OC 1150 MHZ core, 3150 memory both   RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16G @1600mhz   SSD: ADATA Premier Pro sx900 / HDD Seagate Barracuda 1TB/Samsung 1TB   Power supply: Corsair RM650 80+ Gold   Case Corsair Carbide 500R   5.4 ghz achieved on the good old 2500k, may it rest in peace. Current daily OC is 4.8 @1.41 v

Too bad my country is not included. Probably why people here are still going mostly to NVIDIA.

I don't have the never settle bundle here as well, but i went with a 7950 anyway :P

The performance over an equally priced 670 (In my country Nvidia is slightly more expensive) warrants it's purchase already, the bundle is just a bonus.

Where do you live ? Nvidia cards are a lot more expensive in my country.

Philippines. Technically, we could order from any of the participating retailers but it would be a pain to RMA if anything goes wrong. Also, the cost of shipping and VAT will just destroy the price.

What the shoit 8 games bundle?!

Now if only AMD does without a need for participating retailers.