OK, can you tell me where to get the said fittings from before?

The C47 fittings are made for crystal link which is 12mm O.D.

I couldn't find any 3/8(10mm) O.D. hardline fittings on a Frozen cpu, sorry.

The C47 fittings are made for crystal link which is 12mm O.D.

I couldn't find any 3/8(10mm) O.D. hardline fittings on a Frozen cpu, sorry.

IK, i looked.

All i could find for this tubing is this

http://koolance.com/nozzle-single-for-od-10mm-3-8in-soft-copper-pipe

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

IK, i looked.

All i could find for this tubing is this

http://koolance.com/nozzle-single-for-od-10mm-3-8in-soft-copper-pipe

Yeah, that's all I could find too, just make sure if you do use them, that you buy a few of these as well.

http://koolance.com/pipe-ferrule-for-od-10mm-3-8in

They're one time use only so you need to replace them anytime you undo the fitting.

Yeah, that's all I could find too, just make sure if you do use them, that you buy a few of these as well.

http://koolance.com/pipe-ferrule-for-od-10mm-3-8in

They're one time use only so you need to replace them anytime you undo the fitting.

OH ok. Well thoes are cheap so.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

OH ok. Well thoes are cheap so.

These fitting work exactly like the copper pipe fittings in your house, no O'rings to seal the pipe, they use that ferrule to crush against the pipe and fitting to seal, hence why they are single use only.

Using copper pipe in a PC is an expensive and frustrating road, I hope you're up to it :)

These fitting work exactly like the copper pipe fittings in your house, no O'rings to seal the pipe, they use that ferrule to crush against the pipe and fitting to seal, hence why they are single use only.

Using copper pipe in a PC is an expensive and frustrating road, I hope you're up to it :)

Doesnt seem expensive http://www.homedepot.com/p/BrassCraft-3-8-in-O-D-x-36-in-L-Chrome-Plated-Copper-Slip-Tube-Dead-Soft-3360-C/205214976

I can get the same length in acrylic for under $10 so yeah, it's more expensive than that. Don't forget the tools you'll need to work with copper are different to acrylic.

Most importantly, those fittings need to torqued properly or else they'll leak like a sieve.

If you can get 1/2" O.D. copper, which would make the job a whole lot easier as you can use acrylic fittings then.

I can get the same length in acrylic for under $10 so yeah, it's more expensive than that. Don't forget the tools you'll need to work with copper are different to acrylic.

Most importantly, those fittings need to torqued properly or else they'll leak like a sieve.

If you can get 1/2" O.D. copper, which would make the job a whole lot easier as you can use acrylic fittings then.

i could not find any pre chromed

i could not find any pre chromed

The best way to do imo is to build your loop, then disassemble it and take it to a plater.

I'm not trying to discourage you, I think copper pipe is awesome, I just don't want you to invest a heap into it and then give up because you insisted on 3/8 diameter tube just because it was chromed. Any plumber will tell you, sometimes those ferrules just will not seal, no matter how much force you use, all because the copper tubing has a slight mark where it can't get a seal.

Good luck, it should look awesome in your desk.

The best way to do imo is to build your loop, then disassemble it and take it to a plater.

I'm not trying to discourage you, I think copper pipe is awesome, I just don't want you to invest a heap into it and then give up because you insisted on 3/8 diameter tube just because it was chromed. Any plumber will tell you, sometimes those ferrules just will not seal, no matter how much force you use, all because the copper tubing has a slight mark where it can't get a seal.

Good luck, it should look awesome in your desk.

OK. I Guess ill do that.

If you'r going to spend the money on copper, you should leave it copper and simply polish it very well lol.

Just saying copper costs a crapload these days (not much for pc but when you compare to the price of acrylic or even aluminium it is), show that quality build construction off for what it is.

Also my Advice would be do it right, solder that thing. outside the build obviously....

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

If you'r going to spend the money on copper, you should leave it copper and simply polish it very well lol.

Just saying copper costs a crapload these days (not much for pc but when you compare to the price of acrylic or even aluminium it is), show that quality build construction off for what it is.

But see i want it chrome to match my build log, Mirrored wood

My last few copper builds...I still prefer chromed tube.....

DpiiIOV.jpg

mj0fZjs.jpg

0y8kcve.jpg

You absolutely do not need to solder anything.

SR-2-2x X5650 Xeons-3x 670 FTW-1x 120Gb Force GT-1x 240Gb Force GT-1tb WD Green-12Gb Dom GT 1866-Platimax 1500w-2x HK3-2xD5-24v controller-3x RX 480's-3x NiBlk HK GPU blocks-Koolance tops-BP res-15x SP120's-Little Devil V8.

My last few copper builds...I still prefer chromed tube.....

DpiiIOV.jpg

mj0fZjs.jpg

0y8kcve.jpg

You absolutely do not need to solder anything.

Can you tell me what tubing you got? And where would you get it chromed?

if your worried about slipping with a wrench in your case, make sure you use line wrenches, not open wrenches or adjustable wrenches.  line wrenches will grip all 6 corners of a fitting not just 4 like a standard wrench.