Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Johners

Grand Theft Auto V Has a Steam Store Listing

Posted · Original PosterOP

There is now a Grand Theft Auto V listing on the Steam Store. There is no price available yet but there is the one image and the one trailer. You can find it here. You can also post on the Community Hub for the game as well.

ss_e305386e6175fe2cbf766583e0318e8afb26b

Everytime I hit my funny bone unexpectedly it's like my own personal Pearl Harbour.

Don't call it a grave, it's the future you chose.

Project JAPC Build Log

If it doesnt have mod support i will kill people

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I'd imagine they wont, they would want to make money through GTA online. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Posted · Original PosterOP

It will have mod support, any game does, if it isn't Steam Workshop then I will have the problem. They could do so much with Steam Workshop, even sort out the multiplayer problems by having mods turn off automatically when you join GTA Online.

Everytime I hit my funny bone unexpectedly it's like my own personal Pearl Harbour.

Don't call it a grave, it's the future you chose.

Project JAPC Build Log

I have yet to find a PC game that can't be modded rofl

CPU \\ i7-3770K@4.6GHz Motherboard \\ MSI MPower Z77 RAM \\ 16GB 1886 Patriot Viper 3 GPU \\ EVGA GTX 670 SC+ 4GB CASE \\ Corsair 600T SE White Storage \\ Western Digital Black 2TB PSU \\ Seasonic SS-760XP2 Cooling \\ H100i + 3 Swiftech Helix 120s 

I'd imagine they wont, they would want to make money through GTA online. 

after gta4s mod community it would suck big time

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I have yet to find a PC game that can't be modded rofl

true but i want it to be modded by the masses, not just a few guys

Listen if you care.

honestly people if you are waiting to play gta online. so far the experience has not been good. there is no matchup system where people with same lvls playing together it's just random amounts of lvls making it hard for someone just starting it off to get ahead. but other than that it's a great game

AMD FX 8350 | 2X XFX RADEON HD7850 | ASUS SABERTOOTH R2.0 | NZXT GUARDIAN 921RB | KINGSTON HYPER-X 2X8GB 

It's coming after the Steam sale. Probably for 60 dollars. I pass.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

It's nice to hear that there were more features added to the game to account for the better hardware in next-gen consoles and PC's.

Because Rockstart baltantly milked crappy old gen consoles, I'm going to torrent and not give them a dime unless it's 10 dollar or less. Hype is gone and GTA isn't really that great of a series in all honesty.

SNOWHEART - laptop

Model: TRACER III 17R XTREME VR 800 || CPU: Intel i7-8750H  || RAM: HyperX Impact 16GB || GPU: Nvidia RTX 2070 || Storage: Intel 660P 512GB Display: 1920x1080p 144hz

PRISIMHEART 2.0 - desktop

Case: FD Meshify C Mini || PSU: EVGA Supernova P2 750w || MB: Asrock Fata1ity AB350 Gaming-ITX/ac || CPU: AMD Ryzen R5 1600 || CPU Cooler: Scythe Choten TUF edition || RAM: G.Skill Flare X 16GB || GPU: Galax GTX 1070 EXOC-SNPR || Storage: Samsung 860 Evo 1TB + Crucial MX500 1TB + SG Firecuda 2TB

PERIPHERALS / DISPLAY

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Elite || Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum + Steelseries RIval 650 || Monitor: HP Omen 32

Because Rockstart baltantly milked crappy old gen consoles, I'm going to torrent and not give them a dime unless it's 10 dollar or less. Hype is gone and GTA isn't really that great of a series in all honesty.

Thanks for informing us about your illegal activity. :)

I think they named oranges before they named carrots. - Demetri Martin

Thanks for informing us about your illegal activity. :)

Blame the dead model of demos. I've legit bought several games I tried because I liked them after trying. If I find myself not really going back to a game, I'm glad I didn't waste 60 dollars. :V

SNOWHEART - laptop

Model: TRACER III 17R XTREME VR 800 || CPU: Intel i7-8750H  || RAM: HyperX Impact 16GB || GPU: Nvidia RTX 2070 || Storage: Intel 660P 512GB Display: 1920x1080p 144hz

PRISIMHEART 2.0 - desktop

Case: FD Meshify C Mini || PSU: EVGA Supernova P2 750w || MB: Asrock Fata1ity AB350 Gaming-ITX/ac || CPU: AMD Ryzen R5 1600 || CPU Cooler: Scythe Choten TUF edition || RAM: G.Skill Flare X 16GB || GPU: Galax GTX 1070 EXOC-SNPR || Storage: Samsung 860 Evo 1TB + Crucial MX500 1TB + SG Firecuda 2TB

PERIPHERALS / DISPLAY

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Elite || Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum + Steelseries RIval 650 || Monitor: HP Omen 32

true but i want it to be modded by the masses, not just a few guys

i seriously doubt this amounts of mods is made by just a couple of guys...

http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/index.php

http://www.gtainside.com/en/news.php

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

i seriously doubt this amounts of mods is made by just a couple of guys...

http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/index.php

http://www.gtainside.com/en/news.php

im not talking about the previous games, im talking about the future, if rockstar wanted to they could easily cripple the mod community

Listen if you care.

Hype is gone and GTA isn't really that great of a series in all honesty.

I feel you on that bro.

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

im not talking about the previous games, im talking about the future, if rockstar wanted to they could easily cripple the mod community

cripple? you haven't seen what this community is capable didn't you, 4 was a bloody mess, GFWL + a very lockdown engine, yet they crack it wide open to be moddable, the only thing rockstar can do is delay the inevitable, because these modders made the tools they use, by know they must know 4 better that rockstar themselves

mods for this game will come not matter what rockstar throws them, the only thing is that it won't be in the first weeks or months for the big ones that reskin the whole game or add weapons and what not, but they will come eventually

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here