Can I Make a Paypal If Im 15 Or...

Snapy1

Some people here are wrong, You can have paypal at 15 i've had one since i was 14 and that was many years ago 

Having said that here over in the UK once you turn about 16 and apply for a debit card and link it to paypal nothing should be wrong 

Some people here are wrong, You can have paypal at 15 i've had one since i was 14 and that was many years ago 

Having said that here over in the UK you're once you turn about 16 and apply for a debit card and link it to paypal nothing should be wrong 

So it makes it right?

Immaturity...

Le Bastardo+ 

i7 4770k + OCUK Fathom HW labs Black Ice 240 rad + Mayhem's Gigachew orange + 16GB Avexir Core Orange 2133 + Gigachew GA-Z87X-OC + 2x Gigachew WF 780Ti SLi + SoundBlaster Z + 1TB Crucial M550 + 2TB Seagate Barracude 7200rpm + LG BDR/DVDR + Superflower Leadex 1KW Platinum + NZXT Switch 810 Gun Metal + Dell U2713H + Logitech G602 + Ducky DK-9008 Shine 3 MX Brown

Red Alert

FX 8320 AMD = Noctua NHU12P = 8GB Avexir Blitz 2000 = ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0 = Sapphire Radeon R9 290 TRI-X = 1TB Hitachi Deskstar & 500GB Hitachi Deskstar = Samsung DVDR/CDR = SuperFlower Golden Green HX 550W 80 Plus Gold = Xigmatek Utguard = AOC 22" LED 1920x1080 = Logitech G110 = SteelSeries Sensei RAW

I entered my real birthdate and I'm just 16 so i think so

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

I entered my real birthdate and I'm just 16 so i think so

A four year old can make an account. It's the donations part they requires the after of 18+.

My Computer

Beef Cake

Intel i5 4690k @ 3.5GHz - EVGA 970 FTW - ASRock Z97 Extreme3 - Kingston HyperX Fury 8Gb 1866MHz - 120GB Samsung Evo - 1TB Toshiba Drive - 320GB Samsung Barracuda - Corsair 500M

I got Paypal when I was like 14. I had a game server and basically people would pay in via Paypal. One person paid in around $400 over a one month time frame and then chargeback'ed (he was basically banned for consistently being a jackass to people after multiple warnings (I was pretty lenient as he paid a lot in)) it so I was like $200 in debt to Paypal. I phoned Paypal up and they said it didn't matter as it was virtual goods and they wanted the money even though I said I could prove what happened as I had his ip, some of his personal details and chat logs. Eventually it went to the stage where they tried to force me to pay the money, sent me letters demanding the money. They even 'sold the debt' to another company fairly quickly after who phoned me up and stuff. I talked to the company that bought my debt and they said send a letter proving I was younger than 18 (id and stuff) but I never did and nothing has come of it (I'm 19 now) apart from I made a new Paypal account to use their services. I checked my credit rating a few months ago and it's got no bad things.

I don't think much worse can happen than the above that happened so as long as you don't sell you won't have the above problem. I've never had a problem with buying via Paypal and I used to use Paypal a lot when I was below 18 years of age.

A four year old can make an account. It's the donations part they requires the after of 18+.

Never mind...

Edited by ObeseWalrus

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

Donations?

That's why the OP wants a PayPal. For donations from his stream.

Submited then read the edit.

My Computer

Beef Cake

Intel i5 4690k @ 3.5GHz - EVGA 970 FTW - ASRock Z97 Extreme3 - Kingston HyperX Fury 8Gb 1866MHz - 120GB Samsung Evo - 1TB Toshiba Drive - 320GB Samsung Barracuda - Corsair 500M

No you won't go to jail or get into trouble. The max they'd do is close the account.

Yes. If anything goes wrong/need to contact them, you could/will loose your account. I signed up before the DoB thing was added and it got taken down about 6 months ago now over then triple charging me for an Xbox 260 controller. :P

My PC Spec:

CPU: Intel i7-8700k @ 3.7GHz, Motherboard: , Memory: 16gb , Storage: , Storage: Crucial BX100 250GB, Storage: Seagate Barracuda 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM, Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 970 SC(x2), Case: Corsair C70 Green, Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX750G GOLD, Operating System: Windows 8.1, CPU Cooler: CORSAIR Hydro Series H100, Optical Drive: LG Internal Super Multi Drive

Ask your parents for an account and give them 1-2% of profits (donations) in return for a certain amount of time. Foolproof!

You guys are all very immature here. But that's normal I suppose when you are at that age. 
But think twice before you tell somebody something that is not correct.

Would you guys suggest a guy to rob a bank? If you did it yourself and got away with it? 

https://www.paypal.com/be/webapps/mpp/ua/useragreement-full?locale.x=en_BE#2

2.1: "be at least 18 years old."

9.1 Restricted Activities. In connection with your use of our website, your Account, or the Services, or in the course of your interactions with PayPal, a User or a third party, you will not:

9.1b: "Breach any law, statute, contract, or regulation (including, without limitation those governing financial services including anti-money laundering, consumer protections, unfair competition, anti-discrimination and false advertising);"

9.1e: "Provide false, inaccurate or misleading Information;"

It's said multiple times in their "User's agreement" that you shouldn't do it. This is for a good reason.  
I would highly suggest to talk with your parents and just set up a paypal account with them. This is not that difficult. 

Ow and I am very sorry to just be honest with you, but don't expect the money to fly in. 
But have fun and people might donate to you. Just never ask for donations.

NZXT Phantom windowed, Asus Z77 Sabertooth, Intel 2600K, Noctua NH-D14, EVGA 780 Classified, Crucial Ballistic Tactical, Crucial M4 128GB + Samsung 850 EVO, Corsair RM850, Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty Peripherals: Sennheiser HD598, FinalMouse Classic, SteelSeries Qck Heavy, Ducky Shine Zero (MX Brown), AOC G2460PF & Qnix QX2710

Build Log: Phantom - Antique Noctua

You guys are all very immature here. But that's normal I suppose when you are at that age.

But think twice before you tell somebody something that is not correct.

Would you guys suggest a guy to rob a bank? If you did it yourself and got away with it?

https://www.paypal.com/be/webapps/mpp/ua/useragreement-full?locale.x=en_BE#2

2.1: "be at least 18 years old."

9.1 Restricted Activities. In connection with your use of our website, your Account, or the Services, or in the course of your interactions with PayPal, a User or a third party, you will not:

9.1b: "Breach any law, statute, contract, or regulation (including, without limitation those governing financial services including anti-money laundering, consumer protections, unfair competition, anti-discrimination and false advertising);"

9.1e: "Provide false, inaccurate or misleading Information;"

It's said multiple times in their "User's agreement" that you shouldn't do it. This is for a good reason.

I would highly suggest to talk with your parents and just set up a paypal account with them. This is not that difficult.

Ow and I am very sorry to just be honest with you, but don't expect the money to fly in.

But have fun and people might donate to you. Just never ask for donations.

Exactly