TN panel?

Tea1337

I am doing a budget build for a cousin and he needs just one 22" monitor, but with his budget it doesn't allow for a nicer IPS panel display. His max budget as of now is $108 after changing around some parts in his build. He won't be adding any more monitors and I know for $12 more he can get an IPS monitor, but as of now, he parents said to get the cheapest monitor that we could find. So we came across this Acer monitor. http://pcpartpicker.com/part/acer-monitor-umwv6aaa01 I believe it's a TN panel, 1080p and looks to be a decent monitor. Yeah the best TN is no match for the worst IPS but TN panels can be great monitor if your just using one. Any recommendations for a mother besides the one posted?

I can't find any monitor for that price but whatev. (22'' and 1080p) I have a LG 22'', 1080p, 60hz, and it overclocks to 74 hz no problem. Was around 130$ in my country.

Codename: HighFlyer, specs:  CPU: i5 2500k cooled by a H70ish(2 rad)   Mobo: MSI MPower Z77   GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 660 OC 1150 MHZ core, 3150 memory both   RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16G @1600mhz   SSD: ADATA Premier Pro sx900 / HDD Seagate Barracuda 1TB/Samsung 1TB   Power supply: Corsair RM650 80+ Gold   Case Corsair Carbide 500R   5.4 ghz achieved on the good old 2500k, may it rest in peace. Current daily OC is 4.8 @1.41 v