Noctua 200mm A series fans

Kowalamaster

In 2013 noctua was showing in computex new A-series fans, Industrial fans and the Redux fans. as they have released the Industrial and the redux i was wondering if anyone knows when the 200mm fan is going to be released as my front fan just died. i cant find any info on the release date and was hoping that maybe some one else knows.

In 2013 noctua was showing in computex new A-series fans, Industrial fans and the Redux fans. as they have released the Industrial and the redux i was wondering if anyone knows when the 200mm fan is going to be released as my front fan just died. i cant find any info on the release date and was hoping that maybe some one else knows.

There has been no announcement for the 200mm fans current maximum is 140mm. 

It could be months or even next year. 

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!

Noctua doesn't release release dates for upcoming products, nor do they announce any of them (they do show off prototypes on trade shows, but it's no guaranty that they will be released), they just release them.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh don't worry there coming in October

Thank you for this. I've been searching high and low for news on the 200mm fan. Even PC-max, which posted this video, didn't report on it on their site. Apparently interest must be low. I can't wait.

I'd like to point out Cooler Master isn't known for being honest for their fan specifications. I would take the specs on their website as optimistic. That said, there aren't many 200mm fans on the market, so there aren't many choices besides the megaflow. Looking forward to that Noctua 200mm though. Can't decide whether to get it, or 2 A14's.

Yeah I'd wait for the noctua, as I can't imagine the coolermaster would be very good.

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

• 3 months later...

Thank you for this. I've been searching high and low for news on the 200mm fan. Even PC-max, which posted this video, didn't report on it on their site. Apparently interest must be low. I can't wait.

....aaaand... here's October, 2014, straight from Noctua's website, the new product introductions:

Noctua expands A-series with new 92, 80 and 40mm fans

Vienna, September 10th 2014 - Noctua today introduced several new additions to its popular A-series of premium quality quiet fans. While the new NF-A9 and NF-A8 models succeed the award-winning NF-B9 and NF-R8, the NF-A4x10 5V is a dedicated 5V version of the renowned NF-A4x10. All models feature Noctua's proprietary AAO (Advanced Acoustic Optimisation) frames as well as sophisticated aerodynamic design measures such as Flow Acceleration Channels and come with full 6 years manufacturers warranty.

Nope, no 200mm fan, at least not in the announcement.

....aaaand... here's October, 2014, straight from Noctua's website, the new product introductions:

Vienna, September 10th 2014 - Noctua today introduced several new additions to its popular A-series of premium quality quiet fans. While the new NF-A9 and NF-A8 models succeed the award-winning NF-B9 and NF-R8, the NF-A4x10 5V is a dedicated 5V version of the renowned NF-A4x10. All models feature Noctua's proprietary AAO (Advanced Acoustic Optimisation) frames as well as sophisticated aerodynamic design measures such as Flow Acceleration Channels and come with full 6 years manufacturers warranty.

That's using the European date format.  10.09.2014 was September 10th, 2014.  Today is October 1st, so we can still hold out hope for an announcement this month about the 200mm fan :)

I'm confused in how you thought this was from a date that hasn't happened yet.

I'd love if Noctua made 200mm fans. Noctua fanboy here :3.

Still they look so damn ugly like they came from 70s~80s vibe coloring . Infact their colors match my 80s digital clock  xD

Grant us the joy of song and dance and ever watch over us in the lonely places in which we must walk - Pray to Bastet

It would be nice if they did other colors however they provide some of the best performance for a fan at very low audible rates.

They said they were coming in October but not to sure at the moment

• 2 weeks later...

End of october, still no news. :(

Ipsa Scientia Potestas Est

We still have 5 more days. 

waiting_room.png

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

• 4 weeks later...

They're taking their time. I like that. No such disappointment as a rushed product. It'll be ready when it's ready.

I cannot be held responsible for any bad advice given.

I've no idea why the world is afraid of 3D-printed guns when clearly 3D-printed crossbows would be more practical for now.

My rig: The StealthRay. Plans for a newer, better version of its mufflers are already being made.

• 1 month later...

I sent noctua a mail in march, http://i.imgur.com/wsI0YC6.png?1 so lets not loose hope yet :)

They're taking their time. I like that. No such disappointment as a rushed product. It'll be ready when it's ready.

We still have 5 more days. 

waiting_room.png

They said they were coming in October but not to sure at the moment

It would be nice if they did other colors however they provide some of the best performance for a fan at very low audible rates.

Still they look so damn ugly like they came from 70s~80s vibe coloring . Infact their colors match my 80s digital clock  xD

I'm confused in how you thought this was from a date that hasn't happened yet.

That's using the European date format.  10.09.2014 was September 10th, 2014.  Today is October 1st, so we can still hold out hope for an announcement this month about the 200mm fan :)

Yeah I'd wait for the noctua, as I can't imagine the coolermaster would be very good.

I'd like to point out Cooler Master isn't known for being honest for their fan specifications. I would take the specs on their website as optimistic. That said, there aren't many 200mm fans on the market, so there aren't many choices besides the megaflow. Looking forward to that Noctua 200mm though. Can't decide whether to get it, or 2 A14's.

If you need a good 200mm fan now, I highly recommend this one. http://www.coolermaster.com/cooling/megaflow/megaflow-200-silent-fan/ Great looks, good CFM, silent.

Oh don't worry there coming in October

Noctua doesn't release release dates for upcoming products, nor do they announce any of them (they do show off prototypes on trade shows, but it's no guaranty that they will be released), they just release them.

There has been no announcement for the 200mm fans current maximum is 140mm. 

It could be months or even next year. 

still nothing

still nothing

Yep.. I'm fine with waiting though if it means they'll come out with something great later like they usually do.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Ive been waiting for these fans to come out ever since i seen them at Computex.I need two Noctua 200mm fans to complete my Noctua Build.LEN0Pkt.jpg

Once i get my 2 Noctua 200 mm Fans i plan to paint my corsair 600t case Pooh brown & Vomit tan.Unlike most people i like the colours a ,they remind me of 80s atari gaming Lol

• 1 month later...