''Legere will reportedly become Sprint’s CEO if it buys T-Mobile''

TopWargamer

http://bgr.com/2014/06/06/sprint-t-mobile-merger-legere/

Verizon and AT&T probably aren’t fans of Sprint’s plan to buy T-Mobile and now they have yet another reason to hate it: Apparently it will make T-Mobile CEO John Legere more powerful. Bloomberg’s sources say that Legere, the notoriously foul-mouthed CEO with a reputation for shameless publicity stunts, will stay on as CEO of a newly merged Sprint and T-Mobile if the two companies’ reported $32 billion merger proposal passes regulatory inspection. Jonathan Chaplin, an analyst at New Street Research, tells Bloomberg that giving Legere this additional power will make him “twice as crazy” because he’ll have “double the asset base to work with.”

Don't worry everybody, nothing to fear now. If Sprint ends up buying T-Mobile, the current TMo CEO (John Legere) will become the CEO of the newly merged companies. Expect the craziness to only get crazier, due to extra resources.

(Aka this is a good thing.)

COMIC SANS

Except then he has to answer to softbank as well. Not sure that they're going to be game for the kind of craziness that he's been dealing out. I'm really not sure how I feel about all of this, but since I just left sprint for t-mobile, not great is the first thing that comes to mind.

Desktop: AMD Threadripper 1950X @ 4.1Ghz Enermax 360L  Gigabyte Aorus Extreme   Zotac 1080Ti AMP Extreme  BeQuiet! Dark Base Pro 900  EVGA SuperNova 1000w G2  LG 34GK950f & ASUS PA248Q Klipsch Reference/Audeze Mobius

Synology Wireless AC-2600

Laptop: Alienware 17R5   Intel i7 8750H  Nvidia GTX1080   3840x2160 4k AdobeRGB IGZO Display   32GB DDR4 2133   256GB+1TB NVMe SSD    1TB Seagate SSHD   Killer 1550 Dual-Band Wireless AC

To be honest, I'll be surprised if it makes it through the FCC. I don't know that they'll let it happen. I'd like to think it's a ploy by T-mobile to get some more "oops, sorry you can't buy us, now pay up" money from another carrier.

Desktop: AMD Threadripper 1950X @ 4.1Ghz Enermax 360L  Gigabyte Aorus Extreme   Zotac 1080Ti AMP Extreme  BeQuiet! Dark Base Pro 900  EVGA SuperNova 1000w G2  LG 34GK950f & ASUS PA248Q Klipsch Reference/Audeze Mobius

Synology Wireless AC-2600

Laptop: Alienware 17R5   Intel i7 8750H  Nvidia GTX1080   3840x2160 4k AdobeRGB IGZO Display   32GB DDR4 2133   256GB+1TB NVMe SSD    1TB Seagate SSHD   Killer 1550 Dual-Band Wireless AC