ASUS Sabranco White PCB Motherboard! Re-Tweet and more will be made!

Tea1337

That is my plan, so hopefully you will find out soon.  :D

Looking forward to that!

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

Apparently the newegg video helped... or someone else, because the RTs are now over 1.4k and going up. Asus better do quite a few of them cause I don't want to be left out.

I wonder how the Sabranco would look in a white H440...

Nah, it went up from about 400 RT to 1500 in the 5 minutes after Linus linked the tweet in WAN Show chat.

Intel i7 5820K (4.5 GHz) | MSI X99A MPower | 32 GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2666MHz | Asus RoG STRIX GTX 1080ti OC | Samsung 951 m.2 nVME 512GB | Crucial MX200 1000GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2000GB | Noctua NH-D15 | Fractal Define R5 | Seasonic 860 Platinum | Logitech G910 | Sennheiser 599 | Blue Yeti | Logitech G502

Nikon D500 | Nikon 300mm f/4 PF  | Nikon 200-500 f/5.6 | Nikon 50mm f/1.8 | Tamron 70-210 f/4 VCII | Sigma 10-20 f/3.5 | Nikon 17-55 f/2.8 | Tamron 90mm F2.8 SP Di VC USD Macro | Neewer 750II

Nah, it went up from about 400 RT to 1500 in the 5 minutes after Linus linked the tweet in WAN Show chat.

Newegg got nothing on Linus mhmm. 

Current Build: Case: Define R4 White/Window CPU: i5 3470 @4.0Ghz GPU: GTX 680 DCUII +500Mhz(Mem) Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO Monitor: Acer Monitor 1920x1080 MOBO: Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 Storage: 2TB HDD, 120GB 840 EVO (OS)

Future Build: 4670K, GTX 780 MSI TwinFrozr OC, Z87X-D3H, 8GB @1866Mhz, 120GB SSD, 1TB HDD, 750D, RM 650W, Custom Loop. White/Blue/Black Colour Scheme. I literally cannot wait *_*

We are a few hundred retweets away from 2,000!

Lol "A few hundred"

Lol "A few hundred"

Well yeah considering the rate they grew at we will probably reach it.

It doesn't matter anymore, Asus HAS to fulfill their word!

*Unless they already had a lot of them made already... and they only wanted free promo from us.*

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

It doesn't matter anymore, Asus HAS to fulfill their word!

*Unless they already had a lot of them made already... and they only wanted free promo from us.*

yes they do!

smart marketing if they did that, got to give them that.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

yes they do!

A rare pokemon has appeared! I feel lucky!  :P

Any more word on this from Asus?

No, I am too waiting for it, if they do you'll know it don't worry. When are you planning to build?

A rare pokemon has appeared! I feel lucky!  :P

No, I am too waiting for it, if they do you'll know it don't worry. When are you planning to build?

I hope that they make an MATX version but first I need to get a better PSU than the Air 240 and if the boards are still around and not camo-ey  I will probably buy one. If not I will just paint Gryphon thermal armor. Though I still haven't solved the problem of money.

Re-tweet THIS post and get to 500 re-tweets and Asus's ROG series Sabranco motherboard seen at Computex 2014, and they will make MORE white PCB motherboards!

BpS2lquCMAAmJUP.jpg

Sorry for blurry image, it's all that I could use.

Credit to @Accursed Entity for making this more known to the forum.

I am no fan of white stuff. But that mobo with those strings looks good, but it is nothing i would buy. I LIKE RED

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

I hope that they make an MATX version but first I need to get a better PSU than the Air 240 and if the boards are still around and not camo-ey  I will probably buy one. If not I will just paint Gryphon thermal armor.

A white Gryphon, now that's something. I hope they do, the way they wrote that tweet gave me the idea that maybe it was not only the Sabranco. 

yes they do!

its not smart its basic. they are a big company, they can afford to do this, and when they do, the twitter just gave them free publicity. they would not feel an impact of this even if not one man bought their white product line

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]