ASUS Sabranco White PCB Motherboard! Re-Tweet and more will be made!

Tea1337

Re-tweet THIS post and get to 500 re-tweets and Asus's ROG series Sabranco motherboard seen at Computex 2014, and they will make MORE white PCB motherboards!

BpS2lquCMAAmJUP.jpg

Sorry for blurry image, it's all that I could use.

Credit to @Accursed Entity for making this more known to the forum.

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Whoa... Just whoa. This would look great in a white 600t with a custom water cooling loop with blue tubing. Throw in a Galaxy HOF card and you have the coolest all white rig ever.

I'm that guy with the GPD Win.

Yes! Let's support this people!

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

My Cryorig R1 Universal is coming on friday, I already have a Fractal Case...

I need this for a black and white build

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

YES, I really want to do an orange build an my origional thought was orange/white but unitl now i was gonna go orange/black becuase of the motherboard

Yes, but I'm afraid a lot of people doesn't know about that "tweet", if only a youtuber or a tech news channel would share this. 

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

Its a white sabertooth.....

Guys...sabertooth but white!

Specs?

Specs? It's a white sabertooth.  :P

I love it when I click on an image posted in a thread and it pops up a smaller or equal sized version!  :wacko:

Sweet looking motherboard, though.

No.

Don't get me wrong, I fucking love the look of that motherboard, but I don't think this is the way Asus should promote this product: making people beg for it on twitter instead of doing a proper market study or a nice giveaway promotion of sorts. They're a big company, they can afford a moderate risk by making it a limited edition or whatever and they can certainly get just as many tweets and publicity with a decent promotion giving away a product for example.

Sometimes it's ok to miss out on a damn good product and have some fucking dignity.

-------

Current Rig

-------

They're a big company, they can afford a moderate risk by making it a limited edition 

Sometimes it's ok to miss out on a damn good product and have some fucking dignity.

Dignity won't give me a Sabranco... you heartless... I keed ha!

I agree with you on that one, they can afford it, I hope they do. In the meantime... I have no dignity.

robin_crying_gif_by_namgis-d5zpvrb.gif

No.

Don't get me wrong, I fucking love the look of that motherboard, but I don't think this is the way Asus should promote this product: making people beg for it on twitter instead of doing a proper market study or a nice giveaway promotion of sorts. They're a big company, they can afford a moderate risk by making it a limited edition or whatever and they can certainly get just as many tweets and publicity with a decent promotion giving away a product for example.

This is free promotion. They definitely have the boards made already if they are tweeting this and are just hyping them like AMD hyped their apus twice now...

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Yea I so want one for my 20th anniversary Pentium.

This is free promotion. They definitely have the boards made already if they are tweeting this and are just hyping them like AMD hyped their apus twice now...

Well I must admit, you managed to find the one PR stunt that's nearly insurmountable in it's stupidity, touche this looks nice by comparison to that. 

-------

Current Rig

-------

While it may be true, Asus (JJ) says in almost every interview that if there is enough feedback for a product (e.g. 2011 m-itx) they might make them. In this case they don't even need to have to boards ready considering they just need to change a few things from the existing sabtertooth, as long as they have the production process in mind and ready to go.

But now we have to worry about companies producing multiple SKUs of the same motherboard, one with black PCBs and one with white PCBs.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forgo their use, and by some other means to give us knowledge which we can attain by them. - Galileo Galilei
Build Logs: Tophat (in progress), DNAF | Useful Links: How To: Choosing Your Storage Devices and Configuration, Case Study: RAID Tolerance to Failure, Reducing Single Points of Failure in Redundant Storage , Why Choose an SSD?, ZFS From A to Z (Eric1024), Advanced RAID: Survival Rates, Flashing LSI RAID Cards (alpenwasser), SAN and Storage Networking

234 tweets, I wonder what would be the time frame for this, because is going kinda slow.

well I retweeted

234 tweets, I wonder what would be the time frame for this, because is going kinda slow.

I guess someone just need to make a bunch of fake accounts :P

As already mentioned before it looks like a white sabertooth basically. I can vouch for the reliability of the sabertooth boards ASUS makes so I'll assume this is a going to be a quality board in terms of durability while still looking fancy. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^