Need a new plain looking case for a mod project

Looking for a brand new case to buy for an upcoming mod project. Needs to have a plain look to it. Suggestions? First case that comes to mind is the Fractal Design R4

Bitfenix Comrade once you take the front off its just a black box, plus its cheaper than an R4, in the UK at least

i don't know if you would consider it to be plain but the corsair 300r windowed or no window is nice. 

I run my own indie game company called Color Dragon Studios where we are currently making a 2d platformer game called Small Earth.

Bitfenix Ghost?

hellooooooooo

The 450D is pretty elegant...

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Silverstone KL04B

Bitfenix Comrade once you take the front off its just a black box, plus its cheaper than an R4, in the UK at least

i don't know if you would consider it to be plain but the corsair 300r windowed or no window is nice. 

Bitfenix Ghost?

The 450D is pretty elegant...

So far i like the Silverstone KL04B that @ilikemacandpc suggested. But the Fractal Design R4 is more appealing to me

NZXT H440. So minimalistic. 

Looking for a brand new case to buy for an upcoming mod project. Needs to have a plain look to it. Suggestions? First case that comes to mind is the Fractal Design R4

I love the H440, but does not have a plain look

So far i like the Silverstone KL04B that @ilikemacandpc suggested. But the Fractal Design R4 is more appealing to me

Then get the R4 :)

Its a great case, you won't be disappointed.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020