Hell Pizza Calling all people with insane spice tolerance

Hey guys so if anyone in New Zealand isn't familiar with the upcoming Hell Pizza promotion.

This coming Friday Hell is releasing the "Angry Dragon" Pizza with it billed as the hottest pizza in Australia and New Zealand it is topped with the Carolina Reaper Chili.
If you go in store and eat a whole pizza I believe both Snack and Double size qualifies you get a refund on the pizza, some "Dragon Slayer" underpants and a certificate.

Buyers must sign a waiver indemnifying Hell from loss or damages and assuming all risks, and the pizza cannot be eaten by anyone who is pregnant.

Hell staff will be required to wear gloves to prepare each pizza.

Article on the pizza
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/lifestyle/news/article.cfm?c_id=6&objectid=11265428

I'm going with a few friends and possibly my dad, this should be very fun.

CPU: i7 5820K 4.0GHz @1.15V | MOBO: Asus X99 Sabertooth | GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 980Ti, LTT Orange | CASE: NZXT H440 Black 2015 | COOLER: Noctua NH-D15S w/ LTT Fans | RAM: 32GB Patriot 3000MHz | STORAGE: 512GB Samsung 950 Pro, 960GB Sandisk Ultra II 3 x 8TB Seagate HDD's | PSU: 750W Seasonic X series, black / orange cablemod cables| Monitors: 3x Asus VX24AH's | AUDIO OUT: Microlab SOLO 8C, Sennheiser HD 650's, Audio engine D1 Amp / DAC | AUDIO IN: Blue Snowball | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire TK MX Green | Mouse: Logitech G900 Proteus Spectrum + RSI Extended Mouse Pad | PCPP Linkhttp://nz.pcpartpicker.com/list/hPjFd6

isn't that the hottest pepper ever?

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

Oooh hot! I want me some of those

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

isn't that the hottest pepper ever?

Oh yes, yes it is...

CPU: i7 5820K 4.0GHz @1.15V | MOBO: Asus X99 Sabertooth | GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 980Ti, LTT Orange | CASE: NZXT H440 Black 2015 | COOLER: Noctua NH-D15S w/ LTT Fans | RAM: 32GB Patriot 3000MHz | STORAGE: 512GB Samsung 950 Pro, 960GB Sandisk Ultra II 3 x 8TB Seagate HDD's | PSU: 750W Seasonic X series, black / orange cablemod cables| Monitors: 3x Asus VX24AH's | AUDIO OUT: Microlab SOLO 8C, Sennheiser HD 650's, Audio engine D1 Amp / DAC | AUDIO IN: Blue Snowball | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire TK MX Green | Mouse: Logitech G900 Proteus Spectrum + RSI Extended Mouse Pad | PCPP Linkhttp://nz.pcpartpicker.com/list/hPjFd6

Let me just fly to NZ to eat a pizza for free..

Really, I wish spicy food was bigger in more of America. Most of what I eat ends up having like a tablespoon of cayenne because I can't get anything hotter.

Let me just fly to NZ to eat a pizza for free..

Really, I wish spicy food was bigger in more of America. Most of what I eat ends up having like a tablespoon of cayenne because I can't get anything hotter.

I've kinda noticed that there aren't that many places in the North America that do really spicy food, that being said Hell is one of the fewer places down here that does stuff hot enough for someone who gets food "Indian hot"

"Hell staff"

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Here,we eat chilli and rub them on our eyes before going to sleep. Haha JK..

But we do eat a lot of spicy food here. Breakfast,lunch,dinner,supper. It's everywhere in our dishes.

A really spicy pizza would be devoid of any flavour at all besides the hotness. That Dragon Slayer underpants better be worth it.

And do record yourself and your dad taking on the challenge. Should be a good bonding session between you guys.LOL

Surely it is practically inedible

Something like habanero which is pretty damn hot is only 100,000 to 350,000 on the scale

The chilli on this pizza are like 2,200,000!!!! 

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Here,we eat chilli and rub them on our eyes before going to sleep. Haha JK..

But we do eat a lot of spicy food here. Breakfast,lunch,dinner,supper. It's everywhere in our dishes.

A really spicy pizza would be devoid of any flavour at all besides the hotness. That Dragon Slayer underpants better be worth it.

And do record yourself and your dad taking on the challenge. Should be a good bonding session between you guys.LOL

I'm hoping it's just spice flavoured not that I'd really notice, no sense of smell so a very reduced sense of taste compared to most people not that I can really tell.

Surely it is practically inedible

Something like habanero which is pretty damn hot is only 100,000 to 350,000 on the scale

The chilli on this pizza are like 2,200,000!!!! 

I've had things over 1 million before without too much of an issue but this should be ridiculous/awesome.

I'm hoping it's just spice flavoured not that I'd really notice, no sense of smell so a very reduced sense of taste compared to most people not that I can really tell.

I've had things over 1 million before without too much of an issue but this should be ridiculous/awesome.

What sucks for me, is i love the taste of spice, but i'm not very  fond of just the taste of the peppers. :S So you can pour cheyanne pepper on anything i eat and ill love it, but chopped up pepper isn't very tasty to me.

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Angry Dragon does not have carolina reaper chillis on it. It has Ghost peppers which held the world record about 5ish years ago. But the ghost pepper has nothing on the reaper which is more than twice as hot.

As for the pizza, I tried one yesterday. Didn't find finishing it to be too difficult even after adding reaper sauce to the last two peices. However I found out about 4 hour later that this pizza will tear the shit outta your gut. It's actually pretty darn painful. And don't even get me started on the ring burn.

I'd rather taste my food and enjoy it, thanks. There are many delicious spicy items, but people who make gimmicky items that are hot for the sake of hot instead of actually caring for flavour suck.

The Angry Dragon does not have carolina reaper chillis on it. It has Ghost peppers which held the world record about 5ish years ago. But the ghost pepper has nothing on the reaper which is more than twice as hot.

As for the pizza, I tried one yesterday. Didn't find finishing it to be too difficult even after adding reaper sauce to the last two peices. However I found out about 4 hour later that this pizza will tear the shit outta your gut. It's actually pretty darn painful. And don't even get me started on the ring burn.

"You acknowledge that I have been made fully aware that the Angry Dragon pizza is made with some of the hottest chilli peppers and chilli extracts on earth (including Carolina Reaper and Bhut Jolokia a.k.a. Ghost Pepper), with an extreme degree of heat."

Sure sounds like it has Carolina reapers on it, I had one on Saturday night, wasn't too bad except for getting some stuck under my tongue and in my throat, I definitely agree about the stomach pain and ring burn.