Paranormal Activity at my home (?)

LarsReviews

So I woke one morning and my wireless keyboard was moved from my desk into a corner of the room. It was upside down on the ground. WTF happend? And I am NOT trolling or joking

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

Yeah but based on just that you really can't call it paranormal :P

Any other things that have happened?

HUEHUEHUEHUE

Yeah but based on just that you really can't call it paranormal :P

Any other things that have happened?

The time I lived there I had really weird nightmares. Now I live somewhere else and I didn't had a nightmare in years. 

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

The time I lived there I had really weird nightmares. Now I live somewhere else and I didn't had a nightmare in years. 

Hahaha okay? What kind of dreams were they?

HUEHUEHUEHUE

TBH none of this is real perhaps somebody in your house/pet moved it. The way I look at it is energy cannot be created or destroyed. So for a ghost to be real there would have to be new energy being created that is impossible :P. Also TBH if ghosts did exist why are there not ghosts everywhere for every animal on earth?

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

reminds me of when  my sister had gone to the movie to watch paranormalk activity, i'd already seen it before and I decided I would move things around her room that she would notice the following morning. I did this for a good 2 weeks and she was so compelled that she'd been haunted or possesed that she bought cross speadsheets and hung them on here wall, and she also started using her webcam to record her room whileest she slept.

your ghost is a console gamer :D

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

You may have been sleep walking.

Hahaha okay? What kind of dreams were they?

It is already a few years back. It was face, that was in the basement. But, liked it said, it stopped when I moved away. 

TBH none of this is real perhaps somebody in your house/pet moved it. The way I look at it is energy cannot be created or destroyed. So for a ghost to be real there would have to be new energy being created that is impossible :P. Also TBH if ghosts did exist why are there not ghosts everywhere for every animal on earth?

I don't have pets and it was over night, so everyone was sleeping. I asked my parents and they didn't move, why should they.

Though wouldn't that be following the laws of natural physics? Since ghosts would be para-natural, they wouldn't be bound natural physics..

As for there not being ghosts everywhere, maybe that's just not how ghosts work..

But in all seriousness, it is probably someone else moved it....

(btw, I don't believe in ghosts)

i7 not perfectly stable at 4.4.. #firstworldproblems

You or some one else were probably sleep walking. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

Though wouldn't that be following the laws of natural physics? Since ghosts would be para-natural, they wouldn't be bound natural physics..

As for there not being ghosts everywhere, maybe that's just not how ghosts work..

But in all seriousness, it is probably someone else moved it....

(btw, I don't believe in ghosts)

well everything in the universe is bound by the laws of nature so Why would "ghosts" be any different? :D

But I agree either they sleepwalk or his parents moved it.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

well everything in the universe is bound by the laws of nature so Why would "ghosts" be any different? :D

Because they'd be paranatural. The prefix 'para' means "beyond" or "beside" (among other definitions). They could possibly exist in a realm that is somehow beside and outside of our own physical realm, and thusly they'd be undefinable by laws of nature/physics that exist inside our realm.. 

Probably not though... 

i7 not perfectly stable at 4.4.. #firstworldproblems

The desk I had, had this for the keyboard. I can't imagine how I could get it out while sleepwalking. And what could explain the nightmares? It was a finished basement, so there was nothing scary about it. Just to make sure, I slept upstairs, not in the basement. 

fellowes-tastaturschublade-standard-plat

Wingardium leviosa

"You're a wizard, LarsReviews!" - Hagrid 2014

Aragorn (WS): 250D | 6800k | 840 Pro 512GB | Intel 530 480GB  | Asus X99-M WS | 64GB DDR4 | Corsair HX720i | GTX 1070 | Corsair H115i | Philips BDM4350UC 43" 3840x2160 IPS

Gimli (server):  Node 304 | G4560 | ADATA XPG SX8000 128GB | 2x 5TB WD Red | ASROCK H270M-ITX/AC  | 8GB DDR4 | Seasonic 400FL

Omega (server):                 Fractal Arc Mini R2 | i3 4130 | 500GB Maxtor | 2TB WD Red : Raid 1 | 3TB Seagate Barracuda | 16GB RAM | Seasonic G-450w
Alpha (WS): 900D | 4770k | GTX 780  | 840 Pro 512GB  | GA-Z87X-OC | Corsair RM 850 | 24GB 2400mhz | Samsung S27B970D 2560x1440

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

you can do anything while sleepwalking that you can do normally. its crazy.  my brother used to get up, make sandwhiches no problem.  ive been known to play with my butterfly knife perfectly fine while asleep, hence why i no longer have it, wife did not find it as impressive as i did  xD

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

The desk I had, had this for the keyboard. I can't imagine how I could get it out while sleepwalking. And what could explain the nightmares? It was a finished basement, so there was nothing scary about it. Just to make sure, I slept upstairs, not in the basement. 

fellowes-tastaturschublade-standard-plat

You use your computer all the time so you can easily grab your keyboard out of there in your sleep. A few years ago I once went to the toilet, took a piss, dropped my shorts into the toilet, flushed, and then went back to bed. Woke up wondering why I was butt naked in my bed. lol

sleepwalking is a likely cause for the keyboard-thing, things like that used to happen in our house... the TV kept being plugged in and turned on in the morning after we had pulled the plug in the evening, things like chairs and dishes used to be in different places the next day and so on. Seemed pretty spooky, until I caught my little brother sleepwalking at 3 AM, sitting in front of the television on a chair he had moved to the middle of the room with a bunch of random objects in his hands. He didn't remember a thing in the morning. You'd also be surprised of how easily people get reoccurring nightmares once they've convinced themselves that they have reoccurring nightmares.

You use your computer all the time so you can easily grab your keyboard out of there in your sleep. A few years ago I once went to the toilet, took a piss, dropped my shorts into the toilet, flushed, and then went back to bed. Woke up wondering why I was butt naked in my bed. lol

Maybe I was sleepwalking then. Why didn't anything like that happen again?  

My teacher probably made me a bit paranoid. She had really weird things happening to her. There were things moved. Then one time, she drove a kid of her friend home. The kid had this imaginary friend, so she asked him, where his imaginary friend lifes. The kid gave her directions to a graveyard. 

reminds me of when  my sister had gone to the movie to watch paranormalk activity, i'd already seen it before and I decided I would move things around her room that she would notice the following morning. I did this for a good 2 weeks and she was so compelled that she'd been haunted or possesed that she bought cross speadsheets and hung them on here wall, and she also started using her webcam to record her room whileest she slept.

jZ2J5Yv.gif