well the apple event is going to be awesome

they are going to show case the new iphone 6

which is a bigger iphone

THE END

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

which is a bigger iphone

THE END

lol

which is a bigger iphone

THE END

Also OSX 10.10 and iOS 8

I am so excited :3 I love the apple conferences .. they are literally my favourite tech event

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Also OSX 10.10 and iOS 8

I am so excited :3 I love the apple conferences .. they are literally my favourite tech event

Yeah I'm watching. Personally really excited about the new OSs... Also iWatch if that is happening at all...

At my location, the event starts a 1 AM O.o

Owner of a top of the line 13" MacBook Pro with Retina Display (Dual Boot OS X El Capitan & Win 10):
Core i7-4558U @ 3.2GHz II Intel Iris @ 1200MHz II 1TB Apple/Samsung SSD II 16 GB RAM @ 1600MHz

Yeah I'm watching. Personally really excited about the new OSs... Also iWatch if that is happening at all...

At my location, the event starts a 1 AM O.o

I fear for OSX, I really just don't like the iOS ascetic, and I fear they'll force it on OSX

It's 4:30am here :/

6PM for me, so just after I get home from work, brilliant! Crack open  a beer and chill out with the Apple news!

Yeah I agree, although I do personally like the look of iOS 7, it might not work so great on the big screen, but OSX does need "modernising" it is starting to look a little dated compared to iOS 7, Windows 8 etc, I really love mavericks so any improvements are welcome

Speaking of which I need a new mac :/

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Hey there,

I feel like crap, and I was wondering if someone would like to talk about tech?

Preferably about Apple's event and what possible changes could come of it, and how they'll affect the industry.

I'm hoping to see the iWatch. Not cause I want one, but because i'd love to see wide spread adoption of smartwatches.

Normandy - Intel Core i5 3470, 8 GB Corsair Vengenace LP, EVGA GTX 960 SSC, Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP, WD Blue 1 TB, Seagate 320 GB (steam), Seagate 320 GB (experimental, second OS, etc), Windows 8.1 + Ubuntu 14.10

Garrus - HP Stream 11

I honestly can't see OSX being improved much (aside from the small things and better optimisation) without a second version being released, an "OSX Pro," version, for the features that push technology forward.

They will never do that. It is great there is only one version. (other than server)

Why can't they implement new features? They do it all the time. While it will remain mostly unchanged, I really think there are plenty of features and further integration for apple to add.

Also

Dear Apple, please release a 13" retina pro with an 870m or similar GPU. Then I would be the happiest person alive.

I honestly can't see OSX being improved much (aside from the small things and better optimisation) without a second version being released, an "OSX Pro," version, for the features that push technology forward.

Like what for example?

Owner of a top of the line 13" MacBook Pro with Retina Display (Dual Boot OS X El Capitan & Win 10):
Core i7-4558U @ 3.2GHz II Intel Iris @ 1200MHz II 1TB Apple/Samsung SSD II 16 GB RAM @ 1600MHz

6.45 am here, I would like to ser more about iOS 8, as I haven't read enough myself. Where is the event hosted?

They will never do that. It is great there is only one version. (other than server)

Why can't they implement new features? They do it all the time. While it will remain mostly unchanged, I really think there are plenty of features and further integration for apple to add.

Also

Dear Apple, please release a 13" retina pro with an 870m or similar GPU. Then I would be the happiest person alive.

Yeah I wanted that gaming retina Pro as well but that never happened. It is obvious. There is no way to cool it and the battery life would suck. Cooling is already an issue on the current 13". I have one. Under gaming load the CPU (with integrated GPU) hits 99 degrees celsius...

But it does actually perform surprisingly well for the size and form factor. Nothing like a 870M, but who expects that from an ultra book realistically.

I want to know more about IOS 8, and the design of the IPhone 6

Song Of The Day: Nujabes - Battlecry

6.45 am here, I would like to ser more about iOS 8, as I haven't read enough myself. Where is the event hosted?

LOL since when do we have quarter hour time differences on Earth.

EDIT: During the keynote do you guys wanna have like a live ticker of the news in the tech news section? To discuss in real-time?

Yeah I wanted that gaming retina Pro as well but that never happened. It is obvious. There is no way to cool it and the battery life would suck. Cooling is already an issue on the current 13". I have one. Under gaming load the CPU (with integrated GPU) hits 99 degrees celsius...

But it does actually perform surprisingly well for the size and form factor. Nothing like a 870M, but who expects that from an ultra book realistically.

Yeah the iris pro is pretty much a 650m by all accounts. I still might get one....as soon as the next model comes along. It has been on my radar a while. May stretch the the 15" with GPU but I prefer the 13" size

For general users, there's no need to use certain features that are professional grade; and Apple likes money, do the maths. @steffen_anywhere, for example, built-in programs like CAD, with a system stripped of most nonessential features, whilst still maintaining the great UI

No but there are plenty of UI changes that can be done. For example they added in mission control. How about Siri for OSX? I can already use voice features like dictation why not go the whole hog. What about control centre alongside notification centre?

There are still things to be done :) perhaps they could do something INSANE like make aperture and final cut pro free or half price for new apple users or something

This. :D

OMG. Just laughed my ass off..

But that just shows the professionally of those presentations. It's not like they love those words like that. LOL.

Probably the love for Apple products is why you are feeling like crap.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.