is 1000hz refresh rate really necessary for a keyboard.

hey guys,

im an currently using the razer lycosa mirror gaming keyboard which supposedly has 1000hz refesh rate and is one of the worst KEYBOARDS ive ever,EVER used and ive hated it ever since i got it and since i spent 5500INR or 93USD i didnt wanna abandon it and no one wanted to buy it off me i used it for almost a year. (enough ranting).

a few days ago i stumbles upon a mechanical keyboard of a domestic brand(TVS) .its an indian brand offering a mechanical keyboad with cherryMX blue switches for a very very competetive price and has been in production for almost a decade. its a fairly simple keyboard with blue switches, no backlight, no media keys, ergonomic towards typing,no arm rest for just 1800INR thats is 30USD. no matter where i read all i can read is people praising it for being the perfect keyboard. i am a gamer hence it has a feature missing which is the 1000hz refresh rate (the only thing thats good in my lycosa mirror) and i wanna know is will it make any diffrence atall? and if it dosent ill throw my lycosa in the bin and go buy the keyboard immediately(link below).its called TVS bharat GOLD.

please let me know.  

http://www.tvs-e.in/product.php?detid=38 

ps:it has 8 key rollover which is more than sufficient for fps gaming.

Pps:when i ment only positive reviews i didnt mean 100% positive,there have been negative reviews too saying its bulky and stuff.

I don't even think you can produce a cherry mx keyboard for $30, because the keys are probably more expensive than that alone.

"If violence does not work, try more violence"

Uhhhh full keyboard with Cherry MX keyswitches for $30? I'm pretty sure that the keyswitches themselves would cost significantly more than that.. Sounds fake to me..

Seeing all positive reviews can be a sign that the manufacturer is both deleting negative reviews (lets face it, everything gets negative reviews) and quite possibly writing their own fake reviews.

Edit: To answer your question about refresh rate, I don't believe it will make much difference at all, unless the refresh rate was super low..

i7 not perfectly stable at 4.4.. #firstworldproblems

1000hz is 1ms delay 500hz is 2ms at max. it's not really a difference.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Uhhhh full keyboard with Cherry MX keyswitches for $30? I'm pretty sure that the keyswitches themselves cost significantly more than that.. Sounds fake to me..

its been in production for 2 decades now,dont you think any one would've realised it and no its not fake. they have cut down on expences so much that it is possible

its been in production for 2 decades now,dont you think any one would've realised it and no its not fake. they have cut down on expences so much that it is possible

Well the quality must be shit, because keyswitches are more expensive than $30

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Well the quality must be shit, because keyswitches are more expensive than $30

yes the build quality isn't great, but looking at few articles and subreddits, blue switches are the cheapest which might answer your question.