why doesn't my computer start in the first time?

levsingh

when i start my computer it starts up for like 4 sec and shuts down and then again starts then it works properly any reason why? thanks

when i start my computer it starts up for like 4 sec and shuts down and then again starts then it works properly any reason why? thanks

I have same problem. But then I press power on button it only starts for 0.5 sec or 1sec, then it shuts down and powers on by itself.

I have same problem. But then I press power on button it only starts for 0.5 sec or 1sec, then it shuts down and powers on by itself.

i think i should update my bios

Have you tried reinstaliing windows?

yeah

Have you tried reinstaliing windows?

Thats going to do nothing, If it was a windows problem it would restart while trying to find/load windows bootmgr. 

---

What computer specs are you two both running?

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

Thats going to do nothing, If it was a windows problem it would restart while trying to find/load windows bootmgr. 

---

What computer specs are you two both running?

i7 4770k oced (4.2ghz)

8gb 2400mhz ram

noctua nh-d14

asus maximus vii ranger mobo

i7 4770k oced (4.2ghz)

8gb 2400mhz ram

noctua nh-d14

asus maximus vii ranger mobo

PSU?

Also reset your BIOS to defaults (to go back to stock clocks) and see if it happens then. It could be down to a bad overclock.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

I have reinstalled windows for 10 times, and I have this problem more than year or 2. 

AMD 8320 (4.2Ghz);

GTX 660 TI;

8Gb 1333mhz

PSU?

Also reset your BIOS to defaults (to go back to stock clocks) and see if it happens then. It could be down to a bad overclock.

thermaltake tr2 750 bronze

and r9 290x

thermaltake tr2 750 bronze

and r9 290x

I have reinstalled windows for 10 times, and I have this problem more than year or 2. 

AMD 8320 (4.2Ghz);

GTX 660 TI;

8Gb 1333mhz

guys it worked i just updated my bios and it starts in the first time

guys it worked i just updated my bios and it starts in the first time

Nice I will try that too.

PSU?

So a bad overclock affects the computers start up? What about performance? 

Specs:  CPU- AMD FX 8320 @ 3.5Ghz Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 GPU -EVGA GeForce GTX 970 4GB Superclocked  RAM- 16GB 1600MHz (4x4)  HD- Western Digital Blue Hard Drive 1TB  PSU - Corsair CX 750M Case: Corsair 300R OS-  Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Edition 2013 

So a bad overclock affects the computers start up? What about performance? 

I dont imagine it effects the performance of the computers overclock, Just I cant imagine its very good for your hardware to keep it at thoose levels. I suggest you youtube some guides to overclockling your CPU correctly.

I dont imagine it effects the performance of the computers overclock, Just I cant imagine its very good for your hardware to keep it at thoose levels. I suggest you youtube some guides to overclockling your CPU correctly.

I've noticed I had this problem to, but I never really thought about it turns on its shuts off then turns on and works great. All my friend told me to was just boost up the multiplier to 20 and don't touch the voltage and its been working great at 4ghz for months.

Specs:  CPU- AMD FX 8320 @ 3.5Ghz Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 GPU -EVGA GeForce GTX 970 4GB Superclocked  RAM- 16GB 1600MHz (4x4)  HD- Western Digital Blue Hard Drive 1TB  PSU - Corsair CX 750M Case: Corsair 300R OS-  Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Edition 2013