Post Your 3D Models/Creations Here!

If only Inventor would FN WORK ON MY MACHINE!!!!!!!!!

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

Nodes are soooooooo important. Now,what do you want to do in blender is the question :animations, images or models to use outside of it?

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Another one I made:

9bqD7oO.png

What IS that?

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Looks like I'm the only one posting here. :(

ceAHtHs.jpg

I my Maya trial didn't run out I would post as well.

Flyer presentation (I designed the flyer as well):

FU4z04M.jpg

Beer Bottles (there is a cap as well but it's not in this render):

6IZfajz.png

A few typical wallpapers:

u2ANuPC.png

gJUrbcU.png

... that's all I have on my imgur profile and I'm not at home atm.

Reminds me of Tron. :D

Haha, I hadn't noticed that but you're absolutely right. I was just playing with textures and particle emitters and my favourite colour happens to be blue so that's what I got. Light balls or whatever you want to call them are super common though which is why I called them typical, there's nothing inspired or unique about those wallpapers. 

These are three more 'abstract' renders I did a while back which are tweaks of the exact same scene:

This is what I was making from the start...

ZMSX8He.jpg

This is zoomed in to the point of being inside the nucleus as it were

4Xzf7g2.jpg

This is zoomed in to the same region but with different textures and removal of some warping I had done to the shapes

dMNTdSK.jpg

• 1 month later...

Man this thread has been pretty dead. I wish I could contribute.

98zf4l.jpg

Mmm...sexy.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

I 3D model plenty but right now I have no computer D:

You could use some lights set up properly. ( three point lighting works pretty much all the time )

729px-3_point_lighting.svg.png

You could use some lights set up properly. ( three point lighting works pretty much all the time )

It's supposed to be foggy.