[Updated]From Software's Project Beast now Bloodborne

Accursed Entity

To the Souls franchise or From Software fans, VaatiVidya uploaded a video commentary showing some gameplay of this new tittle. This misterious and dark game seems interesting.

What do you guys think?

Update______________________________________________________________________

Now we know "Project Beast" true name and its called Bloodborne, a completely new ip. Can't wait to get my hands on this one!

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

Certainly interesting and still looks souls-like.

I just hope the rumored PS exclusivity is not true.

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

old news but its pretty cool buts its going to suck because its only going to be on ps4 also change the title to aka demon souls 2

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

old news but its pretty cool buts its going to suck because its only going to be on ps4 also change the title to aka demon souls 2

That or something like Demon's Souls II: Beast Within. Might as well call it Beast Souls and confuse the hell out of Transformers fans.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

That or something like Demon's Souls II: Beast Within. Might as well call it Beast Souls and confuse the hell out of Transformers fans.

it will likely be set within the same area of demon souls but they cant continue with the same story line because the first game had two endings and both of them had a lour full ending. it will like be like dark souls 2 where i picked up hundreds of years after the 1st game 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Certainly interesting and still looks souls-like.

I just hope the rumored PS exclusivity is not true.

Only PS4 without a doubt, apparently Sony is heavily involved in this one just like Demon's Souls.

Nope, the clips were released just a couple hours ago. You may be referring to the few images that leaked a few months ago which I am well aware. Also the code name for this working title is still "Project Beast", nothing is confirmed that it will be a sequel or even related to Demon's Souls. VaatiVidya is right, it could be a Shadow Tower game, even the character is using guns. 

All speculation, of course.

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

Beast Souls sounds better.

Only PS4 without a doubt, apparently Sony is heavily involved in this one just like Demon's Souls.

Nope, the clips were release just a couple hours ago. You may be referring to the few images that leaked a few months ago which I am well aware. Also the code name for this working tittle is still "Project Beast", nothing is confirmed that it will be a sequel or even related to Demon's Souls. VaatiVidya is right, it could be a Shadow Tower game, even the character is using guns. 

All speculation, of course.

its speculation BUT all the speculations that have been made so far have been in favored of being the succession to demon souls 

Specs

Beast Souls sounds better.

beast sous pulls away from the series names each of the games revolved around the title eg dark souls 1 and 2 the curse and darkness demon souls king whatever his name was a demon

Specs

it will likely be set within the same area of demon souls but they cant continue with the same story line because the first game had two endings and both of them had a lour full ending. it will like be like dark souls 2 where i picked up hundreds of years after the 1st game 

It kind of seemed like the passage of time got borked in Dark Souls and that makes sense with the lore of people not being able to remember stuff anymore. Hell, for all we know, it could have been a month after Dark Souls when the sequel took place. Considering crazy monsters and raving mad bastards running amok, it wouldn't be surprising if the world went to hell in a couple of weeks. I like the uncertainty of the world of Dark Souls; it adds to the hopelessness and lost feeling. 

Well, The Old One is a beast-like creature and King Allant's soul is called the "Beast's Demon Soul". Add that this seems like a Sony exclusive and you got Demon's Souls 2: Beast's Souls. Plus, knowing Demon's & Dark Souls, hell is the only way of living, so maybe something even worse The Old One will wreak more havoc in the world of Demon's Souls. Huh, same thing happened in Final Fantasy X.

Sin comes back after Final Fantasy X-2 as was written in the X-2.5-thingie short novel Square Enix released. Also, Tidus dies, again.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

beast sous pulls away from the series names each of the games revolved around the title eg dark souls 1 and 2 the curse and darkness demon souls king whatever his name was a demon

In Demon's Souls, the name of the Old One's Soul was "Beast's Demon Soul", that's why most of us think it is a Demon's Souls sequel(which I hope). About the name, I don't know, if it is a Souls game it could be Demon's Souls 2 or Beast Souls. Remember when "Project Dark" turned out to be Dark Souls? We will probably know this year's E3.

It kind of seemed like the passage of time got borked in Dark Souls and that makes sense with the lore of people not being able to remember stuff anymore. Hell, for all we know, it could have been a month after Dark Souls when the sequel took place. Considering crazy monsters and raving mad bastards running amok, it wouldn't be surprising if the world went to hell in a couple of weeks. I like the uncertainty of the world of Dark Souls; it adds to the hopelessness and lost feeling. 

Well, The Old One is a beast-like creature and King Allant's soul is called the "Beast's Demon Soul". Add that this seems like a Sony exclusive and you got Demon's Souls 2: Beast's Souls. Plus, knowing Demon's & Dark Souls, hell is the only way of living, so maybe something even worse The Old One will wreak more havoc in the world of Demon's Souls. Huh, same thing happened in Final Fantasy X.

Sin comes back after Final Fantasy X-2 as was written in the X-2.5-thingie short novel Square Enix released. Also, Tidus dies, again.

Exactly, also Sony has no rights over Dark Souls, this new game will be either a new soul series or a Demon's Souls sequel.

Exactly, also Sony has no rights over Dark Souls, this new game will be either a new soul series or a Demon's Souls sequel.

Or prequel... Watch as Boletaria burns!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!! 

Or prequel... Watch as Boletaria burns!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!! 

Now that I like, mmm... 

Now that I like, mmm... 

"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face -- forever" - 1984, Nineteen Eighty-Four.

bootface_7608.jpg

"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face -- forever" - 1984, Nineteen Eighty-Four.

I like the idea of the game being "harder", hopefully it will include a lot of new mechanics for us souls veterans to master. I'm a masochist, put that boot on my face From Software!

I like the idea of the game being "harder", hopefully it will include a lot of new mechanics for us souls veterans to master. I'm a masochist, put that boot on my face From Software!

Well... 50 Shades of Grey, I guess...

Me, I'd like it if the characters weren't so ugly... It's annoying to have to look at a the characters in Demon's Souls since every human NPC looks like they went through a botched Botox session. At least give us preset faces like in Dragon's Dogma... Also, proper platforming mechanics would be nice instead of the weird thing that's been going on for the past 3 games. Hell, just make use of the stamina system as way to climb certain things like in The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, but more punishing since weight will have a huge factor unlike in Assassin's Creed with Ezio carrying a miniature armory all the time.

-snip-

Yeah they did look weird ha! Let's see what they'll do.

Yeah they did look weird ha! Let's see what they'll do.

My face better be able to model that helmet.  ;)

uxOhvtAfksLV7X36.png

• 2 weeks later...

No more rumors, we have an official name and it's a completely new dark game! Sadly no new gameplay footage has been revealed, at least that I know of.