Forcing resolution in Catalys Control Center

Hi

So I recently got a Samsung 214T to play with, that I want to use at a second screen. But as this screen is fairly old, I can't get Windows 7 to pick up it's naitive resolution, only 640x480.

Now, if I was using a Nvidia graphics card, it wouldn't be a problem, as their control panel has a menu, where you can customize the resolution and such. But CCC doesn't have this option, the only thing I can do, is to take the 1080p profile, and scale it down, but I need to make it larger than 1920x1080, as the screens native resolution is 1600x1200.

Do anyone know a tool, driver or anything else, that would allow me to use the native resolution?

The screen is connected via single link DVI btw.

Thanks

dont forget  to restart your pc when you add resolutions :)

I can't get it working, when I add the native resolution (and some others, just to be sure), it doesn't detect the display at all (and yes, I've restarted the pc). I'm gonna try to find out if there is anything I can do, and if not, the only option left is VGA...

You don't have the option here?

VVyVioB.png

Or you can try edit DALNonStandardModesBCD1 or DALNonStandardModesBCD2 in registry to include your native resolution.

CVFOV0o.png

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

You don't have the option here?

VVyVioB.png

Or you can try edit DALNonStandardModesBCD1 or DALNonStandardModesBCD2 in registry to include your native resolution.

CVFOV0o.png

Nope, Windows (and CCC) doesn't give me any other resolutions than 640x480. I've already tried adding it in the registry, with no result, but I'll try to do that again, as this is an other system.

Edit: I tried it out, but it didn't help :(

FpMEAQW.png

Third update: I've fixed it, well, sort of... Found my DVI to VGA adapter, so I connected the display via VGA instead.