The Utterly Imbalanced CaseLabs TX10-D build(s)!

VSG

Hate me for photoshopping a pic? 

I'm confused about that whole post. xD

I meant I hate you for putting ideas in my mind that could end up in my having to change my entire theme (which in turn will be expensive). No offense meant of course, it was a joke :)

See what I meant about hating you for this? :D

Although that isn't a bad idea at all and will definitely be way cheaper.. Thanks for the suggestion!

No problem! If you go for it, make sure to get the motherboard tray painted too! xD

I'm pushing you aren't I?

But again, thoughts on a Title banner?

tumblr_m80hi1Y93r1rn95k2o1_500.gif

Hehe.. That's more or less already taken: http://www.overclock.net/t/1469897/build-log-mont-noir-2-0-sth10-quad-lightnings-5x1-eyefinity-140mm-rads-and-fans-finished/0_50

That guy is crazy about green, particularly the radioactive green.

I usually think of akira's Ergo Proxy when somebody mentions a green

build, really like that one. :)

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

The replacement battery charger is here and so this should hopefully be the last phone camera picture I will have to take  :lol:

-butt load of camera stuff-

Whoa that's a lot of lenses and camera stuff. That's a huge upgrade from a phone.

Ya, I have been into photography way longer than I have been a PC enthusiast. There are plenty of other things that were too big to be in that picture. I don't use a couple of lenses enough to justify them being there so I may sell them. That will also help recoup the costs of this build. Good thing about those lenses- they retain their value better than anything else I own. Also, I find photography really good to develop creative thinking- especially if you go into macro photography.

Ya, I have been into photography way longer than I have been a PC enthusiast. I don't use a couple of lenses enough to justify them being there so I may sell them. That will also help recoup the costs of this build. Good thing about those lenses- they retain their value better than anything else I own.

Yeah, that looks to be some really nice kit, and true, a used

lense in good condition can still fetch a mighty fine price. :)

I have it the other way round: I got into photography after

getting into PCs (although my dad has been into photography

for decades), but at the moment I lack the funds to really

pursue it as I have put everything into my PCs for now.

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

Yeah, that looks to be some really nice kit, and true, a used

lense in good condition can still fetch a mighty fine price. :)

I have it the other way round: I got into photography after

getting into PCs (although my dad has been into photography

for decades), but at the moment I lack the funds to really

pursue it as I have put everything into my PCs for now.

Two of the most money-hungry hobbies. Be careful  :P

Ya, I have been into photography way longer than I have been a PC enthusiast. There are plenty of other things that were too big to be in that picture. I don't use a couple of lenses enough to justify them being there so I may sell them. That will also help recoup the costs of this build. Good thing about those lenses- they retain their value better than anything else I own. Also, I find photography really good to develop creative thinking- especially if you go into macro photography.

Yeah I'm a bit interested. Enough so to have a decent camera (Olympus EPL-1 mirrorless camera w/ a 14-42mm lens) Of course I mostly use it for video which it does poorly but it's good enough and I can't afford to get a better camera.

Two of the most money-hungry hobbies. Be careful  :P

Very much so... especially for a college student. Luckily

my dad might end up chipping in at some point and we'd

share the equipment since he also loves photography, but

I don't just want him to buy stuff for me, so I want to

have saved up my share first.

I am a college student myself, of sorts anyway. All this is on stipends and tax refunds :)

Yeah, it's not like I have no money at my disposal at all, I've

just put pretty much everything into HELIOS (and a bit into

APOLLO), and that machine has been (and continues to be) really

expensive.

But once that's done, I shall start investing in some photography

equipment (we already have a DSLR with a decent lense, if nothing

super high-end, so it's not that urgent at the moment though, which

is why I've been postponing it). :D

Got the Cougar fans and the Datavac compressor. The fans are very, very nice indeed! The compressor is also definitely worth the money and I got my rads as dust free as possible.

BqqqoE2l.jpg

Rzj4Waol.jpg

Another package from PPC coming in in a couple of days with more fans, fittings etc. Tomorrow I start assembling the Mo.Ra and putting it into place, that will dictate how and where everything else goes in.