UOLTT: Operation Royal Salute (Gift to CIG)

any one got a link to the wingman episode.  not up on RSI sight

thanks dude

:ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r: They're more like guide lines than actual rules. :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

Guys, we've got a problem. The new show will be hosted in LA...

well wingman say he could make small appearance from time to time, maybe he comes out with a small clip doing the unboxing

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

They alway do gift openings from other places

1st episode of around the verse. No gifts as of yet though.  However at the end they did do a wierd pirate preview thing around 32:20 into it

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/13941-Around-The-Verse-Episode-1

:ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r: They're more like guide lines than actual rules. :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

1st episode of around the verse. No gifts as of yet though.  However at the end they did do a wierd pirate preview thing around 32:20 into it

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/13941-Around-The-Verse-Episode-1

omg it would be awesome if they are pirates because of this box. it would put a big smile on my face

K-FAKUPX_One_Piece_003_E8C81815avi_00020

(get it, one piece because of pirates)

build log: diagonalmod (RIP?)

i know i use many of these: ( ) and these: ... (i really do... (sry...) ) edit: and edits

I think the weird pirate thing may be more in line with the asteroid hangar coming out soon, but one can hope it is because of our treasure :)

I think the weird pirate thing may be more in line with the asteroid hangar coming out soon, but one can hope it is because of our treasure :)

Ya i doubt that it is our treasure but then again they were toasting what looked like scotch at the end of Disco Lando's interview....

Fantastic job! I wish I would have paid more attention to the forum. Would have donated  :unsure: .  If someone makes more of that poster or some UOLTT shirts or something id buy one  :P  So much UOLTT swag.

AMD FX 8350, ASUS Sabertooth 990fx R2.0, Crucial Ballistix Tracer 4x4GB 1866, PNY GTX780, Corsair HX850, Phantom 630, Samsung 120GB SSD, WD Black 2TB HDD

Rest in peace, legend.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, Gigabyte RTX 3070, 32GB RAM, 4TB Samsung SSD, and a crippling depression that causes me to buy games and not play them lol

Fantastic job! I wish I would have paid more attention to the forum. Would have donated :unsure: . If someone makes more of that poster or some UOLTT shirts or something id buy one :P So much UOLTT swag.

Well, the poster you can print yourself. Send @Artofinca a message, he can send you the big version.

EDIT: or, at least you can let it have printed for you.

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

nope nothing yet... could have sent that lovely liquid to me and I would have put up a video of me drinking it, I promise I would have!

Well lets just hope its because they are still getting into the swing of the new show and that it will be shown at some stage.

Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

• 2 weeks later...

nope nothing yet... could have sent that lovely liquid to me and I would have put up a video of me drinking it, I promise I would have!

Well lets just hope its because they are still getting into the swing of the new show and that it will be shown at some stage.

Yeah i would gladly marathon all the bottles, be sent to the hospital and probably feel like shit afterwards.

But hey, Yolo.

But yeah, STILL nothing????

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Wow, I wish I had joined sooner, I'd have donated a bit for this really awesome gift.

Any word on a way to get a poster either made up, or a download for it so I can get it printed locally?

Wow, I wish I had joined sooner, I'd have donated a bit for this really awesome gift.

Any word on a way to get a poster either made up, or a download for it so I can get it printed locally?

The UOLTT one? Contact Artofinca as he's the top artist around here

He deserves some cash for what he does around here

nah i want no cash for  the things i have already done ( and i will do more ), i only want ltt to be big and sexy organization with big core and enough alliances.

contact me via mail or skype and i will give you the file

>> www.artofinca.com << Star Citizen fan art post https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/116794/star-citizen-fan-art-by-artofinca

pilot: Inca Talmir  ships: Freelancer MIS, M50, ???  play-style: Team-play  groups: Military, Exploration, Special ops, Support, Bears.