UOLTT: Operation Royal Salute (Gift to CIG)

15 mins? Hmm, rather short show. They must be loaded with work to get DFM out in time.

or they are just rushing to drink all them booze

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Wow, I'm blown away by this. Great job! Proud to call UOLTT my homies.

Main Rig: Illya V2, the Tiny Titan: ||i7 8700k 5GHz @ 1.385v (delidded)|| ||NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE|| ||KrakenZ63|| ||ASRock Z390-Phantom-ITX/ac|| ||Corsair SF750||

2nd Rig: Illya V1, the Air Cooled Prodigy: ||i7 4790k 4.4GHz @ 1.3v|| |NVIDIA RTX 2080 FE|| ||Be Quiet! Dark Rock 2|| ||ASRock Z87-E|| ||SeaSonic G-Series 550w (Carbon Fiber Mod)||

Captain isHypnophobic of the LTT Conglomerate.

This is really generous, and I really wish I'd have donated to the cause now...ah well, I'll try my best to make up for it by helping out where I can! 

CPU: 5930K @ 4.5GHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 980Ti AMP! Extreme edition @ 1503MHz/7400MHz | RAM: 16GB Corsair Dom Plat @ 2667MHz CAS 13 | Motherboard: Asus X99 Sabertooth | Boot Drive: 400GB Intel 750 Series NVMe SSD | PSU: Corsair HX1000i | Monitor: Dell U2713HM 1440p monitor

This is amazing, I wish I saw this earlier to help you guys out.

Intel 2500K @ 5GHz,Corsair H100i, MSI Z68 GD65, GTX 970 STRIX, 16GB G Skill Sniper, Seasonic X750, 250 GB Samsung 840pro SSDs in Raid 0, Corsair 650D.

This is really generous, and I really wish I'd have donated to the cause now...ah well, I'll try my best to make up for it by helping out where I can! 

This is amazing, I wish I saw this earlier to help you guys out.

Don't mind it one bit guys. The only issue we're facing right now is how Wingman dropped the, "Ending June 11th", bomb on us. BUT, the thought is always appreciated and more than enough, you two.

LTT Recruit: Tacoma | Organization: UOLTT Conglomerate | Group: Salvage and Military | Fleet: Anvil Carrack, Aegis Retaliator and CO Mustang Omega

Appreciation to: artofinca.com | UOLTT Conglomerate on RSI and LTT

If you don't know what my avatar is, it's from: Silverhawks

Also, as an update, arrived:

91736c38ff.png

LTT Recruit: Tacoma | Organization: UOLTT Conglomerate | Group: Salvage and Military | Fleet: Anvil Carrack, Aegis Retaliator and CO Mustang Omega

oh snap!!

:ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r: They're more like guide lines than actual rules. :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

AWESOME man :D great job

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

*anxiety intensifies* FFS I WANT WEDNESDAY TO COME SOONER >_<  

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Great work guys! Wish I could've been here earlier to help out. 

91736c38ff.png

omg omg omg

>> www.artofinca.com << Star Citizen fan art post https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/116794/star-citizen-fan-art-by-artofinca

pilot: Inca Talmir  ships: Freelancer MIS, M50, ???  play-style: Team-play  groups: Military, Exploration, Special ops, Support, Bears.

*anxiety intensifies* FFS I WANT WEDNESDAY TO COME SOONER >_<

omg omg omg

Quit acting like girls and grow a pair.

Shouldn't think it will be on this weeks anyway

tumblr_m96gtmOlPk1r6ni3ro1_500.gif

because we are this impatient about it...

code-11.gif

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

because we are this impatient about it...

Posted Image

Oh god you stuffed it with guinea pigs? I hope you put plenty of food in

Oh god you stuffed it with guinea pigs? I hope you put plenty of food in

lol xD, seriously though my bro has 2 guinea pigs and i can confirm they can eat a lot if you give it to them, they eaten a whole carrot in 30 minutes the first day he got them, he didn't knew they were capable of that

lol xD, seriously though my bro has 2 guinea pigs and i can confirm they can eat a lot if you give it to them, they eaten a whole carrot in 30 minutes the first day he got them, he didn't knew they were capable of that

Yeah I know, my missus loves them she's all like

Posted Image

Only person I know to have house trained guinea

And the gifts were not featured on the last Wingmans Hanger :( Hopefully will be featured on future shows.

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

And the gifts were not featured on the last Wingmans Hanger :( Hopefully will be featured on future shows.

my thoughts exactly :/

It's terrifying, lol.

Well see. My networks down at work still so I'm stuck with cellphone usage

my thoughts exactly :/

It's terrifying, lol.

Well see. My networks down at work still so I'm stuck with cellphone usage

Grr. Grown a pair!

It's not there style not to thank the community and it's not all about recognition.

Grr. Grown a pair!

It's not there style not to thank the community and it's not all about recognition.

Dude, don't be an asshat.

any one got a link to the wingman episode.  not up on RSI sight

:ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r: They're more like guide lines than actual rules. :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r: