BenQ BL3200PT 32" 2560x1440 LCD Monitor

I left my house half an hour ago and now I don't have the speed to watch this video.... gg

Such screen size and resolution is the best option for a 1440p monitor where UI elements are still readable.

LOL @ 2:40

DAMN why wasnt this out like 2 months ago :/ then I could have had a 32" instead of 27" for the same price :/

That said at 27" I have a sharper image

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

would really want 2 of them. too bad it costs to much for myself personally 700$ is a bit much for any screen IMO

build log: diagonalmod (RIP?)

i know i use many of these: ( ) and these: ... (i really do... (sry...) ) edit: and edits

"For the love of whoever you believe in, don't use VGA" -Linus S.

Nice review!  :rolleyes:

|EVGA 850 P2| |1440p PG279Q| |X570 Aorus Extreme| |Ryzen 9 3950x WC| |FE 2080Ti WC|TridentZ Neo 64GB| |Samsung 970 EVO M.2 1TB x3

|Logitech G900|K70 Cherry MX Speed|  |Logitech Z906 |  |HD650|  |CaseLabs SMA8 (one of the last ones made)

Blame me if im wrong, but Linus, I think BenQ is not stupid enough to forget to put headphone port to the left.

I think this happened in their development stage:

If we put the port on the left, wat about people using pivot? The port will go up and that's jist ridiculous. Oh well, lets put it on the right since we can't just ignore pivot users.

Blame me if im wrong, but Linus, I think BenQ is not stupid enough to forget to put headphone port to the left.

If we put the port on the left, wat about people using pivot? The port will go up and that's jist ridiculous. Oh well, lets put it on the right since we can't just ignore pivot users.

It that's the case won't putting it below still be better overall?

2:45

with hdmi i will be stuck at 1920x1080 ??

im using a pb27 monitor at 1440p with hdmi

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Very good point.

2:45

with hdmi i will be stuck at 1920x1080 ??

im using a pb27 monitor at 1440p with hdmi

Check what refresh rate you're running at. Is it 60Hz?

This looks like an absolutely beautiful monitor. At $500-$550 I'd almost be tempted to ditch my current 1440p monitor but at the price point BenQ wants I would get ASUS upcoming 4k monitor (even with Windows' scaling issues) or spend a little more and gett that crazy 1440p 120hz g-sync monittor ASUS is putting out. The reduction in panel quality and screen size would be made up for in terms to gaming performance. Trying to deal with ghosting in games would drive me nuts every time I saw it.

@LinusTech Hey will you be reviewing Asus' upcoming PB287Q 4K monitor? Also PLEEEASE if at all possible contact Acer so you can review their all new  XB280HK 4K G-Sync Panel! :) 

CPU: i7 6700k @ 4.6ghz | CASE: Corsair 780T White Edition | MB: Asus Z170 Deluxe | CPU Cooling: EK Predator 360 | GPU: NVIDIA Titan X Pascal w/ EKWB nickel waterblock | PSU: EVGA 850w P2 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Corsair Domintator Platinum 2800mhz | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | OS: Win 10 Pro x64 | Monitor: Acer Predator X34/HTC VIVE Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger-Z | Mouse: Razer Taipan | Sound: Audio Technica ATH-M50x / Klipsch Promedia 2.1 Sound System 

yep says it right in the nvidia control panel

2560x1440 60Hz

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

It that's the case won't putting it below still be better overall?

I dont think so. Because if you put it below, it would have to be at the right bottom side, which will be inconvenient just as much as putting the port at right, or else, again, if you put it on vertical, port on the left bottom would end up the port placed waaaay up, like 20inch up

IMHO for productivity the Seiki 50" 4k monitor with the custom board that will allow for 60hz at 4k and 120hz at 1080p will be a much better and less expensive choice, even for gamers, since the board will remove input lag.

Ipsa Scientia Potestas Est

IMHO for productivity the Seiki 50" 4k monitor with the custom board that will allow for 60hz at 4k and 120hz at 1080p will be a much better and less expensive choice, even for gamers, since the board will remove input lag.

No that panel is shit a good 1080p panel looks better.

Op that monitor is too big for 1440p imo and its a VA panel i dont really understand why anyone would buy this especially for $800

Very good review. I'm not really in the market for this kind of monitor, but I think the review itself (and your last couple of monitor reviews) are exceptional - little mistakes aside :P

You could flip the monitor to get the headphone jack on the left but I may look weird.....

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

When is the Asus ROG SWIFT gonna release.. GAWD!!

Looks great....would be nice to have some reviews of screens in a lower price bracket. I simply can't afford a screen at that pricerange.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Very good review. I'm not really in the market for this kind of monitor, but I think the review itself (and your last couple of monitor reviews) are exceptional - little mistakes aside :P

@

Thanks for adressing input lag. But, I want to know both: the image processing delay and the pixel response time.

Because I want to know motion blur too not only pure delay. Either 2 of information is enough (image processing+pixel delay=total delay)

I can explain better(longer),

Or is this far from how it works and totally irrelevant?

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.