Pretty Music Please

ShearMe

This plus The Great Gatsby was amazing. 

You gotta do you girl. I always say you gotta do you. And if he's doing him, then who's doing you? Because right now, it seems like no one's doing you.

- Stefani Stilton (she / her) 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️

FYI listening to this again after a long two days, a belly full of sausage, and a drive home in the rain. It is perfect.

You mean people actually listen to other's picks instead of just coming here to dump their favorite tracks?!  :ph34r:

In Placebo We Trust - Resident Obnoxious Objective Fangirl (R.O.O.F) - Your Eyes Cannot Hear
Haswell Overclocking Guide | Skylake Overclocking GuideCan my amp power my headphones?

You mean people actually listen to other's picks instead of just coming here to dump their favorite tracks?!  :ph34r:

Tbh sometimes I find more delight in listening to other's recommendations, rather than my own music. Some of my favorite songs I've found from headphone reviews lol, actually a good place to find interesting music imo.

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

Some music I'm really enjoying right now:

THE signature

I try to listen to everything that's been posted at the end of a day.

Really wish there was a version of this cover that wasn't a cellphone recording of a live performance..

Mad Men Intro:

You gotta do you girl. I always say you gotta do you. And if he's doing him, then who's doing you? Because right now, it seems like no one's doing you.

- Stefani Stilton (she / her) 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️

Pretty Music you say? Why not Pretty Lights? :D

Going to see them at the Red Rocks Amphitheater in August. So goddamn stoked. :wub:

AMD FX 8350, ASUS Sabertooth 990fx R2.0, Crucial Ballistix Tracer 4x4GB 1866, PNY GTX780, Corsair HX850, Phantom 630, Samsung 120GB SSD, WD Black 2TB HDD

Rest in peace, legend.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, Gigabyte RTX 3070, 32GB RAM, 4TB Samsung SSD, and a crippling depression that causes me to buy games and not play them lol

oops double post

AMD FX 8350, ASUS Sabertooth 990fx R2.0, Crucial Ballistix Tracer 4x4GB 1866, PNY GTX780, Corsair HX850, Phantom 630, Samsung 120GB SSD, WD Black 2TB HDD

Rest in peace, legend.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, Gigabyte RTX 3070, 32GB RAM, 4TB Samsung SSD, and a crippling depression that causes me to buy games and not play them lol

Lately, I have enjoyed Tarrus Rilley and KONGOS acoustic versions:

Hope you like it ;)

So chill:

a3683232751_101.jpg

Intuition is an awesome rapper, Equalibrum is an awesome dj.  Super chill, witty, jazz style hiphop.  Lyrics about self improvement and dealing with day to day life and personal growth, the journey, rather than bitchezz n ho's in dolla dolla bills y'all murderin fuckin n dealin n pimpin yo.

Recommended tracks: The Weight is Gone, Best Fool

No one should wanna listen to two 30-year-olds making rap music, but trust me it's worth a spin!

I was getting bored of my own music, too bad this random hotel in Crete doesn't have a good enough internet for listening to music online, and I'm too much of an scrub to do it offline.

But I can load Webpages if I wait long enough so I might as well post.

And for something more(too) upbeat

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

Just been listening to some Birdy lately. You might like her.

"It seems we living the American dream, but the people highest up got the lowest self esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things, for the road to riches and diamond rings."- Kanye West, "All Falls Down"

love the harmonium in this...

Primal Scream - Shine Like Stars

So chill:

-snip-

Intuition is an awesome rapper, Equalibrum is an awesome dj.  Super chill, witty, jazz style hiphop.  Lyrics about self improvement and dealing with day to day life and personal growth, the journey, rather than bitchezz n ho's in dolla dolla bills y'all murderin fuckin n dealin n pimpin yo.

Recommended tracks: The Weight is Gone, Best Fool

No one should wanna listen to two 30-year-olds making rap music, but trust me it's worth a spin!

reminds me of Atmosphere the way you described them. If you haven't yet- Listen. Feel. Enjoy.  :)

Psst. Listen to the end part after the silence.

Rest in peace, legend.

It's a 10 minute song from Two Steps from Hell. It's odd in that it's 10 minutes long and it's not intense, both of which I didn't expect from them.

In Placebo We Trust - Resident Obnoxious Objective Fangirl (R.O.O.F) - Your Eyes Cannot Hear
Haswell Overclocking Guide | Skylake Overclocking GuideCan my amp power my headphones?

Very relaxing

also dis

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299